Forums
April 16, 2024, 06:59 PM

Author Topic: Almost every shot in the target!  (Read 8710 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Almost every shot in the target!
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2018, 03:52 PM »
Walrus isn't the only person to mention Casso in the history of Worms.

I mean, his tactics, can't argue, but his shots on the other hand, I ain't buying it from a guy that was unheard of one day, and all of a sudden the next day was able to pull off shots nobody else could that consistent in 1s.

I'm not buying it, I never will lol.

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2018, 04:17 PM »

Considering the evidence in this thread, and the other respected players who think Casso played unfairly, do you REALLY think i'd act like a sore loser for no reason at all? I've lost far more important games and not gave a f**k.

It's actually just walrus that thinks Casso might be fishy. :D

Yeah, he extend his personal opinion to an empiric one. "I think x so everyone does that" sure komo, everyone think as exactly as you do, your opinion matter more than anyone else, on the f@#!ing internet. How about you stop being megalomaniacal and turn your brain for a minute? Is that too hard for you? Open your eyes and stop dreaming

How does exactly a simple macro that let's you aim a perfect notch makes you not fail any shot? As always, you're over-exaggerating because your points make no f@#!ing sense. That macro lets you notch your aim angle, it doesn't aim for you, it's not a big deal, what the f@#! is your problem? Stop bringing your own personal experiences, keep them for you, because everyone develops skillz in his unique way, it doesn't work like "IF I learned this way then other people sure must have done like me" NO. How can you explain then Casso's talent in elite? Did he win so many good elite players thanks to a simple macro that's let you have a simple notch? Nah i'm not having that mate, i've known casso for a long time and very well, the portrait you're giving us about him is completely f@#!ed up.

I have not forgotten yet when you called me a cheater because i used to play ttrr with 2 spaces and you were like "oh yeah he uses 2 spaces so he actually has no skillz at all, he is not legit" shows me how incompetent is your line of reasoning because you should know more than me that in roping it doesn't matter how and how fast you tap. How do you explain that i've gotten better now that i'm using actually 1 space (and it's the original spacebar, it's not even a remapped key)? I thought you said that 2 spaces gave an unfair advantage ho... how is this even possible??!?!?13'1

Nah i get it, if someone doesn't do things exactly as you do, you just act like a salty child, everything is clear now. I'd rather speak with a wall rather than you sometimes
Btw you keep talking about these imaginary people (expect for walrus) that stated that, can i see where are these friends of yours please? hahahah.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 04:19 PM by Sbaffo »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2018, 06:01 PM »
Well for starters, I never EVER said you don't have any skill at all, and I never called you a cheater directly either, however I do remember saying that I think using 2 spaces is cheating because this game was made to use 1 spacebar, it's just an opinion and there is no need to get this upset about it, using 2 spaces is accepted in the community so it doesn't matter what I think there.

It was like 3 or 4 years ago when this happened so I can't remember the people I spoke to about Casso, but I definitely remember a few people being shocked(in various ways) and not being the only suspicious person.

Who cares if you have known Casso for a long time, last time I checked friendship wasn't foolproof evidence that someone is 100% legit, even if he was your father he could still be a cheater, your logic is ridiculous.

I came on here casually talking about the past AFTER seeing some evidence suggesting Casso will use any means necessary to get an unfair advantage over his opponents, I didn't lose control, you did, and you've blown this up into some massive dramatic arguement.

It's funny how you accuse me of being the drama queen when it's always the other person who loses their shit 1st lol.

Just remember, I never said anything about Casso UNTIL AFTER seeing that stuff about him trying to find lame ways to get an advantage, you should think about that instead of blaming me for feeling like I was beaten unjustly.

Offline philie

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2018, 10:17 PM »
yeah, sorry but nobody is THAT good, not even me at my best.

lmao!

reminded me of this:

didnt read the rest, sorry for interrupting, go on.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2018, 11:35 PM »
I like Casso as much as the next guy but it's obvious he was notching, and went as far as to create a program to assist his notching.

To believe he never used this in league because of ethics is a stretch.  If the shoe was on the other foot and we were talking about asbest, I ofc would think he used it in league.  It is hard to believe someone would put so much effort to make a program for notching and then not use it. 

Casso most likely made use of external aids, but doesn't change much, the fact is hes extremely good at worms, with or without the notching program he created.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 07:45 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2018, 06:14 PM »
Sometimes philie, you just gotta rock the boat  :D ;D

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2018, 09:36 PM »
To say a guy (Casso) is a cheater because he used (or intended to use, because there is no hard evidence he used it with great success other than assumptions; not even this AHK forum thread is pointing he had any success with it) an AHK script for single taps because his keyboard wasnt allowing him to do so, is a bit of an overstatement. My last 2 keyboards made me almost literally unable to make a single-tap (notch) reliably, which was a brick in the wall for slowly losing interest with the game. Add to that monitor change that followed with resolution change that followed with non-native blurry pixels where you couldnt tell how many are in sight (extremely important in default schemes), and these in turn made me lose a good portion of ingame intuition (and later interest). If I was calling shots, Id let people use CTRL(or smth)+an arrow key to precise their aiming, and maybe walking too, but this one is tricky and very different.

And before you call people cheaters publicly, Komo, maybe first let actual competent people like Deadcode investigate it professionaly, because you are not a pro nor a very smart person, you are just f@#!ing good at BnG and that doesnt matter.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 09:47 PM by lacoste »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2018, 10:02 PM »
lacoste, I am reminded of a scene from Law Abiding Citizen, where Nick is questioning Clyde and thinks he has admitted his guilt, but in actual fact the wording of his statement proves that he never...

I never called him a cheater directly, because I have no proof, but i'll stick with this statement:

"I came on here casually talking about the past AFTER seeing some evidence suggesting Casso will use any means necessary to get an unfair advantage over his opponents"

I think he is a cheater, but I cannot say "He is a cheater", there is a difference, either way, I think he's yet another unfair player now.

So before you assume questions and skeptical conversation as outright accusations, make sure you understand the text 1st, please.

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2018, 04:18 AM »
Calling someone a cheater directly or indirectly (and that whole thread is you blabling and defending the idea that he HAS to use an unfair advantage based on zero proper proof) is pretty much the same thing. Its a public forum and the guy is absent and unable to defend himself, get some real facts, not ones like "He owned me", because you are making a fool of yourself for years and that's a FACT - see the difference?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 04:32 AM by lacoste »

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2018, 05:55 AM »
No, it is not pretty much the same thing, in a court of law for example, the difference between thinking and knowing are CRUCIALLY different, THAT'S a fact.

Everybody is a fool to someone else, but what is important is a persons integrity and how they feel about themselves and the people they trust, I feel no shame, nor do I care about your opinion in this matter, so think of me as a fool if you wish, you mean nothing to me especially after what you and others did to b2b.

I'd say you are a fool to come here stating I labelled him as a cheater when I merely stated I think he is one, while I envy your ability to speak various languages, you should still be careful, because even 1 word can make a whole difference.

If I ever discover I was wrong, I will apologize sincerely, and learn from it, until then, I am entitled to think as I wish.

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2018, 10:43 AM »
You are doing damage to Casso's reputation, based on - for what we know - an attempt to make a simple AHK script that will let him one-tap UP and DOWN arrow, plus that he appears to you to have some inhuman abilities on hysteria (bullshit) without investigating it,  and you feel no shame, that's cool man.
People are f@#!ing pathetic, honestly.

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2018, 06:03 PM »
Doing damage to Casso's reputation? F**k off LMAO!

People can think for themselves and come to their own conclusions, they are free to talk to me and ask questions, free to find Casso and talk to him and ask questions, and free to look at his games and judge for themselves.

Big whoop, I think someone plays unfairly, and would do anything in secret to gain an unfair advantage over their opponents, in life I hate people like this and wish them all to cease to exist, I wish it was a fairer world where we could check ultimately for 100% legitness and trust each other, I hate people who will do anything to get an unfair advantage over other people.

His actions discovered in this thread further prove to me personally, that he cannot be trusted, and that will never change just because you are upset about it.

But then again, that's life isn't it? That's generally how humans behave, all of them, trying to f**k each other over and defeat each other by any means necessary, so yes, people are pathetic, all of us.

I highly doubt you or the other people involved felt any shame when you stood against me to rid me from the community I built from the ground up, that  I put more effort into than anything else in this game, that I cared for more than all of you combined.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2018, 06:13 PM »
I highly doubt you or the other people involved felt any shame when you stood against me to rid me from the community I built from the ground up, that  I put more effort into than anything else in this game, that I cared for more than all of you combined.

Lol, ppl expelled you from your community?

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2018, 07:00 PM »
Not quite quite his and only his, and pretty much for a reason he thought b2b is all about him to insane levels, just like regular TUS drama topic with him involved, so he got voted out because b2b's foundation was to let every member to be equal, poeple vote for people to let in and out I guess :) In short, he was way too toxic and we didnt let him destroy that little family of ours, but obviously it's internal stuff and a bit dated now, so you will hardly find any objective oppinion. Its xx people against Komo and vice-versa, no point to ask for details and make assumptions.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 07:24 PM by lacoste »

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2018, 09:12 PM »
No, I never thought b2b was all about me, b2b always was and should have always been about enjoying BnG, sharing our passion for the scheme with the community, but you all lost track of that and lost interest, not to mention Mablak and a few others sharing information about notching with the public which we had ALL agreed to keep secret as not to ruin the integrity of the scheme, I got depressed about that and when I was drunk I got angry and jokingly said i'd quit and make a new community, then most of you turned against me because of that.

The truth is, I could have taken control of b2b and removed you all and started fresh, as I was the founder, wormf00d being the co-founder, MonkeyIsland even asked me what I wanted to do about the situation with the community on TUS, but the reality was that you were the people who I thought showed a high level of interest and passion to BnG in the Worms community, and I honestly thought that if I left you would continue to build the community and celebrate the scheme we had all grown to love, I trusted you, what an idiot I was to trust you all.

I now regret my decision because none of you got involved with the community, none of you continued to push the scheme, none of you continued to host any events or try anything new.

You killed the community, it is not a bad thing that you cared more about your friendships and playing other games and doing other things together than being involved with BnG, but b2b was supposed to be focused around BnG and you could just have as easily left and created a new community if that's truly what you cared about.

Ever since that moment, you all grew into some sort of elitist private community, BnG has never been the same, you could have supported the scheme publicly but you didn't, all I ever asked of you all and tried to do myself was support the scheme, no wonder I got fed up with some of you, you turned your backs on the entire purpose of the community and what it stood for.

Regardless, before it all went tits up, still definitely my fondest memories of playing this game was with my time in b2b.

If I were so toxic, I would not have trusted you to look after the community.

The one thing that really bothered me though is, I said "I quit" once and it gets taken so seriously and never forgotten, yet all the hard work and effort I put into creating b2b, recruiting and helping us to grow, the amount of time I spent teaching other players, all the great games between us and all the times I said "b2b forever" countless times, and nobody cares? Just goes to show you the true desires of humans, anger and revenge, rather than forgiveness and peace.

Bah, thinking about this again is depressing...