Forums
April 24, 2024, 11:00 PM

Author Topic: Almost every shot in the target!  (Read 8766 times)

Re: Almost every shot in the target!
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2018, 10:29 PM »
In this activity level we discuss who cheat many years ago  ?  Who gives a flying vok just play.....

Offline Sensei

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2018, 10:42 PM »
not to mention Mablak and a few others sharing information about notching with the public which we had ALL agreed to keep secret as not to ruin the integrity of the scheme, I got depressed about that

Wait wait. So you got depressed cause mablak shared a secret to "legal cheating" to the rest of wormers.
Integrity of the scheme, give me a break. I bet you'd be first to pull out old notching tactics if someone put you in corner and is close to wining a game. Integrity..

I wasn't involved in b2b, so won't comment that with you two.
But as I recall you abandoned a2b cause some drama stuff, which was drama only in your head.
You're often the first and loudest when ppl needs to get activated, which is great. But you also happen to be most delicate flower around.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2018, 11:43 PM »
You're often the first and loudest when ppl needs to get activated, which is great. But you also happen to be most delicate flower around.

A weird choice of words but regardless, you are the guy who acted like a "delicate flower" here 1st because someone stated facts about this very game.

I got depressed about what happened when Mablak shared that information after we had all agreed not to. It started arguements but of course Mablak is the frickin golden child of Worms Armageddon and nobody dares to oppose him, so naturally everyone defended him and I fell out with people who I cared a great deal about as I discovered they had no interest in protecting the integrity of the scheme or the foundation of the community, I called them lazy in b2b, lazy to the purpose of which we created the community in the 1st place, and I still stand by that, they have done NOTHING since.

That's what started it all.

I care about people and get upset when things I care about fall apart, there is nothing to be ashamed of there.

Granted I shouldn't have got drunk and said some things I did, but real friends would stick by you and forget such stupid nonsense considering the great times you had with them, the fact you remain loyal and the fact that i've never really truly hurt anyone in a serious way in this game.

But, that's what happens when you let a community grow out of control and let them change the course.

Also, you are welcome to visit me in my home and i'll show you exactly how I BnG, WITHOUT notching.

Truth is, they are the reason I don't even enjoy BnG anymore.

You know what both makes me laugh yet makes me feel sorry at the same time? People keep calling me "delicate", and other things, yet, I stand alone most of the time, I never give up, I can argue until the end of time calmly, I don't need the approval or backup of other people that you all seem to need, everyone else are the weak ones who lose their sh*t and would probably lose control in real life and attack, because they don't believe in themselves and their opinions enough and it annoys them to the stage they actually get angry.

I can debate, argue, swear, insult, and still respect a person, if you actually read every time i've got into a discussion with someone, pay very close attention to who throws the 1st insult, I have acted 1st a few times, but more often than not I am the defender not the attacker.

I am the person who can change the words he uses and find different ways and different perspectives to tell the same story yet all I hear is "f**k you komo" "you always think you are right" etc, and yes, I do, I wouldn't enter an arguement to prove myself wrong would I? I debate because I love learning, I love pushing people to their limits because that's when you truly know you can trust a person on how they react afterwards, that's when you know if a person is truly peaceful, violent or spiteful.

I never hold a grudge, everyone else does, but I never forget, yet I will still help people who need help.

While i'm at it, out of the active posters i've came across that get involved, there are only a few people i've noticed I can talk with calmly around here, HHC, DarkOne, MonkeyIsland, Anubis and Senator. Everybody else eventually breaks down and hurls insults etc.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2018, 01:20 AM »

While i'm at it, out of the active posters i've came across that get involved, there are only a few people i've noticed I can talk with calmly around here, HHC, DarkOne, MonkeyIsland, Anubis and Senator. Everybody else eventually breaks down and hurls insults etc.

That is actually one of my very few qualities, I can keep it cool and argue without going overboard. Getting triggered is fine, just remember that another human is on the other side of the screen. :P

I think I can only remember directly insulting someone here on TUS once when we were talking about tapping/keyboards/modding (I think it was here at least), which I admit, I am VERY passionate about. I like to think I would be an expert in that regard since I have explored everything there is to explore. Someone repeatedly telling me I don't know what I am talking about can potentially drive me over the edge. :D

Regarding b2b, I have always been curious how this whole ordeal happened, I have heard both sides but never any real conclusion. In the end I believe that the person founding a group/clan/community should have the last word on any matter because it is his/her baby so to speak. So regardless if you were wrong or right, if you are unhappy with the way someone handles your community just leave and make a better one. Don't take it over. I know I wouldn't have let that happen in any clan I made. It's a dick move and a spit in the face of the founder.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 01:24 AM by Anubis »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2018, 01:48 AM »
I forgot to mention Hurz as well, he has been nothing but a friend, who also helped me through one of the most painful moments of my life, sorry that I forgot to mention you Hurz, will never forget the music you shared :) We did argue a bit though, but never took it too far :)

dS was one of the best experiences I ever had as well, but at least we didn't end up breaking apart, which I am truly grateful for, they mean a lot to me even if we don't really play together anymore, i'll never forget our great games together and conversations.

Most other people I never argue with, which is good :)

The thing is Anubis, b2b was perfect in my eyes when we were at our peak and everyone had a good friendship, the name was perfection and it meant a lot to me, I couldn't start over again without the people who were part of it, I cared a great deal about wormf00d and others, so much so i'll admit I broke down in tears a few times over the pain of losing such friends, my social life outside this game has been truly difficult at times and those people made me feel like I had a home, it just hurt too much to continue without them.

Which is why I decided to simply lose interest in BnG altogether.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2018, 03:40 AM »
Honestly I'm sorry I passed on the info about Casso, it was secondhand info that was supposed to be indicative about people making scripts for BnG notching, not an indictment of the man himself. 

I'm not sure if he cheated and I don't really care at this point.

I like BnG. ;D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2018, 05:10 AM »
Thing is though, if you know how to notch, and I mean properly, combining this with software so that pressing hotkeys gives a desired aim, it basically does all the work for you. Casso is by all means a very clever person, but something i've learned in life is to question everything, never believe anything unless you see it in the flesh. It takes a lot of experience and knowledge to see things other people cannot.

Even if DeadCode and CyberShadow can confirm they find no suspicious activity in a replay does not even guarantee that a person is legit, it only proves their methods of detection covered what they can, and it's always entirely possible someone has found a way to avoid detection, after all this is the age of technology and extremely clever people.

I don't care what anyone says about this, I think it's a disgrace to even consider something like this, let alone actually seek out to do it just because a person lacks the discipline and passion to achieve skills naturally. I absolutely despise anyone in life who tries to gain an unfair advantage at anything, who tries to beat their opponents and claim they done it as equals, this is one of the greatest problems with humanity in my opinion, and I would honestly rid the universe of every single living soul who is guilty of this if I could. I want to live in a universe of peace, love, and trust, but that's just me, I fully understand the majority of the human race is full of greed and corruption, especially when it comes to mob mentality, and that I will more often than not stand alone in my beliefs.

The whole challenge in Hysteria, and skill, is doing everything in 1 second, if you have a table or ruler or whatever and know exactly where to aim based on calculations/distances like this instead of instinct like it should be, and then furthermore use something that automatically achieves this aim without effort or failure, all you need to do is get the power correct. This makes it possible to miss shots due to not achieving the right power which further masks the unfair advantage.

You can condemn me for having this opinion all you want, but I have confidence in my suspicions and the evidence provided here finally gives me an understanding and some sort of conclusion to something I was always suspicious of, even though we'll never know for sure 1 way or the other.

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2018, 07:17 AM »
Regarding b2b, I have always been curious how this whole ordeal happened, I have heard both sides but never any real conclusion. In the end I believe that the person founding a group/clan/community should have the last word on any matter because it is his/her baby so to speak. So regardless if you were wrong or right, if you are unhappy with the way someone handles your community just leave and make a better one. Don't take it over. I know I wouldn't have let that happen in any clan I made. It's a dick move and a spit in the face of the founder.

We would have to collect every TUS/IRC/private/game replay logs to make it clear and its not gonna happen. I just had a look on how it all started and basically he went nuts at some point and left b2b (removing tag/TUS community membership/etc) like an angry kid over something that escalated in his head, went as far as creating new b4b community and then tried to split us apart quietly, and after it didnt work out (and iirc being inactive here and there for some time) he suddenly came back claiming and behaving like he never left, with all selfish, delusional and even dictatory attidute, negating everything he has said, lying, and boiling all that everywhere publicly, making us the bad guys, so a story that likes to repeat itself and people with common sense know what is it about in regards to Komo. Then we decided to not let him in, because that would mean the end of b2b. Note that while i am not the best example of a reasonable guy, some people in b2b are one of the most reasonable guys in WA's history and most reasonable people i have ever dealt with, like KRD, OoO, GreeN, and we agreed together for the future of this community. All in all, again, theres lots of detail, private shit, logs and things to it that cant be revealed for various reasons,, that its hard to make a reliable story for people not involved to understand us. Also wormf00d co-founded b2b its just Komo was Komo, overactive and took everything very seriously,, hence the common thinking it was all thanks to him, which in part was, but that doesnt make him an absolute owner. That's all i have to say on this topic.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 08:24 AM by lacoste »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Anubis

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2018, 10:49 AM »

We would have to collect every TUS/IRC/private/game replay logs to make it clear and its not gonna happen. I just had a look on how it all started and basically he went nuts at some point and left b2b (removing tag/TUS community membership/etc) like an angry kid over something that escalated in his head, went as far as creating new b4b community and then tried to split us apart quietly, and after it didnt work out (and iirc being inactive here and there for some time) he suddenly came back claiming and behaving like he never left, with all selfish, delusional and even dictatory attidute, negating everything he has said, lying, and boiling all that everywhere publicly, making us the bad guys, so a story that likes to repeat itself and people with common sense know what is it about in regards to Komo. Then we decided to not let him in, because that would mean the end of b2b. Note that while i am not the best example of a reasonable guy, some people in b2b are one of the most reasonable guys in WA's history and most reasonable people i have ever dealt with, like KRD, OoO, GreeN, and we agreed together for the future of this community. All in all, again, theres lots of detail, private shit, logs and things to it that cant be revealed for various reasons,, that its hard to make a reliable story for people not involved to understand us. Also wormf00d co-founded b2b its just Komo was Komo, overactive and took everything very seriously,, hence the common thinking it was all thanks to him, which in part was, but that doesnt make him an absolute owner. That's all i have to say on this topic.

That's fair, If that is indeed what happened and wormf00d, the co-founder, agreed to refuse Komodo his entry back then it is in my eyes a valid decision. With that being said, remember that it's obvious Komo cared a lot about this. Have you ever just apologized to each-other to have peace of mind? Even if one side did "more" wrong than the other, I am sure there were parts of the story you could have handled a little better or different and probably some words have fallen that were not pretty. At this point you could even invite him back (if he wants) unless the entire community is full with Komo hating posts, lol.

Thing is though, if you know how to notch, and I mean properly, combining this with software so that pressing hotkeys gives a desired aim, it basically does all the work for you. Casso is by all means a very clever person, but something i've learned in life is to question everything, never believe anything unless you see it in the flesh. It takes a lot of experience and knowledge to see things other people cannot.

Even if DeadCode and CyberShadow can confirm they find no suspicious activity in a replay does not even guarantee that a person is legit, it only proves their methods of detection covered what they can, and it's always entirely possible someone has found a way to avoid detection, after all this is the age of technology and extremely clever people.

I don't care what anyone says about this, I think it's a disgrace to even consider something like this, let alone actually seek out to do it just because a person lacks the discipline and passion to achieve skills naturally. I absolutely despise anyone in life who tries to gain an unfair advantage at anything, who tries to beat their opponents and claim they done it as equals, this is one of the greatest problems with humanity in my opinion, and I would honestly rid the universe of every single living soul who is guilty of this if I could. I want to live in a universe of peace, love, and trust, but that's just me, I fully understand the majority of the human race is full of greed and corruption, especially when it comes to mob mentality, and that I will more often than not stand alone in my beliefs.

The whole challenge in Hysteria, and skill, is doing everything in 1 second, if you have a table or ruler or whatever and know exactly where to aim based on calculations/distances like this instead of instinct like it should be, and then furthermore use something that automatically achieves this aim without effort or failure, all you need to do is get the power correct. This makes it possible to miss shots due to not achieving the right power which further masks the unfair advantage.

You can condemn me for having this opinion all you want, but I have confidence in my suspicions and the evidence provided here finally gives me an understanding and some sort of conclusion to something I was always suspicious of, even though we'll never know for sure 1 way or the other.

That's why I would actually want a proper remaster with a new infrastructure and true anti-cheat implementation, imagine this W:A was a very popular game, we have no methods to easily find people abusing the engine. Macros, scripts and even speed altering software are able to attack and exploit all schemes. We basically have to manually check players and replays and then conclude with the little information that we have if someone is or is not cheating. I don't think the competitive scene can grow in a healthy way when even innocent good players always have the stigma that they MIGHT be not legit since you can't prove it 100% anyway. This might be the case for Casso, for all we know he was just curious on what can or what can not be done, or it was malicious intent and he indeed used it. We can never say for certain.

Obviously currently we don't really need to worry about that, the scene is crippled by inactivity and not by dubious players. But it has always been an issue in W:A.

Edit: Forgot to reply to Komo.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 11:06 AM by Anubis »

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2018, 03:12 PM »
@Anubis

At some point after what i have described earlier we had a very good looking apology letter from Komo, Auto had a long, promising convo with him and we honestly considered taking him back. What happened after a few days? More shitting in our direction on TUS, so like I said, that very same story which likes to repeat itself. And at that point it was clear he has no intention of returning, add to that his new forum signature "Yes, I really did quit b2b." which is nothing less like saying "they didnt get rid of me, only I have the power to remove myself" once you picture his person next to these words. Komo changes his mind on a daily basis, its known for years. Two years later he jumped out of nowhere onto #b2b channel just to paste a juicy wall of text and quit right after that. I wont copy it here because its not my log, but the content was more or less a threat that from now on hes gonna take over b2b to restore it to its former glory, wear tag, start a2b league again, teach new generation of wormers, host tournaments with prizes, stuff like that, because we didnt do anything worthy with b2b besides playing bng privately and thats not what this community stood for. That's so f@#!ing desperate if you ask me.

"I know how to get what I want from who I want, I can easily manipulate anyone, by telling them what they wanna hear, being patient and waiting, being evil"
Guess who wrote it sometime before that goodbye letter happened (which afaik wasnt related to our drama, but still).

I dont want to continue this topic anymore, everything has been said, done and time has passed. Theres no comming back, i probably shouldnt even mention anything as it doesnt concern anyone but b2b, but i dont like the fact that people think we are thiefs, dongs, and life ruiners. And since we are open to talk about others in this thread then i took my chances...

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova

Offline Anubis

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2018, 03:31 PM »
@Anubis

I dont want to continue this topic anymore, everything has been said, done and time has passed. Theres no comming back, i probably shouldnt even mention anything as it doesnt concern anyone but b2b, but i dont like the fact that people think we are thiefs, dongs, and life ruiners. And since we are open to talk about others in this thread then i took my chances...

I can respect that. Thanks for explaining it in detail anyway, both you and Komo. In a different timeline you guys are probably still hanging out and W:A is as big as LoL. :D

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2018, 05:34 PM »
what is LoL? are  u laughing from us, son?

« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2018, 05:45 PM »
Oh and I forgot to mention one very important thing that Komo is kinda making up - i can only relate to very first members words, that b2b wasnt what Komo pictured it later to be. Heck, I wasnt joining a community that has some obligations to the WA scene. With time and more members comming, Komo's apetite grew larger and larger, and later started accusing us of doing literally nothing, even being inactive. GreeN was the third member since creation i think and he never was into any scene stuff and it was known. We discussed b2b agenda at some point (cant remember if Komo was involved) and it was clear that we dont want to be some sort of bng scene handlers, we didnt want to take everything that seriously, and we surely didnt want to be forced more and more over time because someone who thinks hes the number one is hungry for some acclaim and has astronomical self esteem when it comes to this game.

Oh and that: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/b2b-b2b-born2bng/b2b-is-not-recruiting-2815/
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 08:08 PM by lacoste »

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova

Offline Anubis

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2018, 08:53 PM »
what is LoL? are  u laughing from us, son?

It's League of Legends. :P

Offline philie

« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2018, 10:40 PM »
Honestly I'm sorry I passed on the info about Casso, it was secondhand info that was supposed to be indicative about people making scripts for BnG notching, not an indictment of the man himself. 

I'm not sure if he cheated and I don't really care at this point.

I like BnG. ;D

nt wally, but you can't stop it at this point, nobody can.