Forums
April 23, 2024, 08:37 PM

Author Topic: Almost every shot in the target!  (Read 8755 times)

Offline Asbest

Almost every shot in the target!
« on: November 21, 2018, 09:44 PM »
met him in funner fort game. Is it cheat? notching? or some other hell? any ideas how he does it? he says it is calculations, he doesn't say how he does it, but told all to Virus.

and he said he use some sort of ruler

« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 09:47 PM by Asbest »

Offline nino

Re: Almost every shot in the target!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 11:28 PM »
any kind of cheat against you is allowed.

any other question?  ;D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 11:41 PM »
met him in funner fort game. Is it cheat? notching? or some other hell? any ideas how he does it? he says it is calculations, he doesn't say how he does it, but told all to Virus.

and he said he use some sort of ruler
there was a notching ruler made by Mablak, also Gabriel made one, a few of the Italians used a notching ahk program like casso, impo had some sort of bng cheat but I don’t know exactly what it is. There is quite a bit of that out there, it is easy to tell when people notch.  I’ll take a look later and tell you when I’m home.

Offline Dr Abegod

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 12:33 AM »
He was of course using the TI-BnG-82. How dare you not mention this walrus.l

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2018, 01:05 AM »
Yeah, he's notching, or just attempting to.  Most notching I've seen is top down from straight vertical, this is interesting because he uses arrows to get him true 45 degree, which isn't that hard without arrows.  The only shots he notches correctly on a consistent basis are 45 degree FP nade/petrol and full power blue wind.  He seemed completely unable to notch red wind, and inconsistent with middle blue winds.  He hits a few full power shots, but they seem more based on distance, he moves his worm to the same spot over and over again to get his distance right instead of adjusting with aim.  It is extremely crude notching that doesn't really work well for real situations, I could mop this guy up in BnG or hyst.  Fort is ideal for this sort of crappy notching, doesn't work anywhere else, honestly.

Many have notched better than this, he's not even that good at it.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 01:07 AM by TheWalrus »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2018, 03:10 AM »
a few of the Italians used a notching ahk program like casso, impo had some sort of bng cheat but I don’t know exactly what it is. There is quite a bit of that out there, it is easy to tell when people notch. 

There are bng cheats!? Wow! What a pathetic losers haha.

Took me awhile to find his name now, but that chilean wormer called Instantly.. damn, it was pain to play against him. At least for me.

As soon I'd hit 1-2 shots, he would notch EVERY shot for the rest of the game. It was so obvious and painful to watch. Can't believe ppl are that desperate to win without any enjoyment left for the game.

Now that you mentioned cheats, wouldn't be surprised if someone says he used it. Didn't play that much against him tho, could be wrong.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2018, 10:39 AM »
I don't think it's a cheat. He probably experienced the whole map by aiming/calculating with longbow, and testing these maps in offline mode. And he used full power shots everytime.

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2018, 12:49 PM »
Walrus dude you confused Easy with Casso... Casso would never do something like that

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2018, 12:52 PM »
Walrus dude you confused Easy with Casso... Casso would never do something like that
someone linked me to this awhile ago

Unless Casso is talking about some other game besides worms

https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/81180-how-can-i-hold-a-button-down-for-a-given-duration/
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 12:57 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2018, 04:36 PM »
I would bet my life that Casso is a notcher, or at least was.

And that link further explains how he was able to play so good against me in the Hysteria games I lost to him, I was always pretty annoyed about that cuz I knew something fishy was going on.

People are f@#!ing pathetic, honestly.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2018, 05:13 PM »
He probably was a notcher but i doubt he ever used something like that in leagues... It's an old topic from 2012, even i tryied some stuff like that back then but that doesn't necessarily mean that he was a cheater.

Komo don't be ridiculous he literally owned you, you didn't even manage to win him once... You may be a skilled bng player but in strategy default schemes Casso was a monster. The fact you're trying to back-up something that happened years ago makes me think how of a bad looser you are sometimes. Da fuq you're sayin with "i knew something fishy was going on... Ma vai a lavorare... I do remember tho that you shit talked him in the forums calling him" avoider" and stuff like that, then when he humiliated you, you ragequitted like a salty child... Stop pissing out the toilet and shut up, you're the only one looking pathetic here
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 05:34 PM by Sbaffo »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2018, 05:32 PM »
Yes he owned me, because he was notching and f@#! knows what else lol.

Doing shots in 1s that I do in BnG with precision and time, yeah, sorry but nobody is THAT good, not even me at my best.

You'd be pissed too if someone owned you at TTRR using macros or something.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2018, 02:47 AM »
Yes he owned me, because he was notching and f@#! knows what else lol.

Sure, same as Asbest's statement, in the end you got rekt anyway and you're using it as an excuse for losing.

People are f@#!ing pathetic, honestly.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2018, 03:28 AM »
And if it's true? What then? You are proud of Casso for cheating? I am a sore loser lol?

Honestly, what proof/evidence do you have he isn't cheating? Everything sure as hell points to him being a poor player not me.

Back then if I was 100% sure he beat me fair and square it would give me incentive to improve even further, in life I strive to surround myself with people better than me at the things I love, I enjoy interacting with and learning from the best, the journey of improving is always better rather than the loneliness of being the best.

Granted, I did act like a sore loser back then, because I honestly felt like I lost due to unfair circumstances, wouldn't you?

Considering the evidence in this thread, and the other respected players who think Casso played unfairly, do you REALLY think i'd act like a sore loser for no reason at all? I've lost far more important games and not gave a f**k.

Please, think about it.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2018, 11:33 AM »

Considering the evidence in this thread, and the other respected players who think Casso played unfairly, do you REALLY think i'd act like a sore loser for no reason at all? I've lost far more important games and not gave a f**k.

It's actually just walrus that thinks Casso might be fishy. :D