Forums
April 20, 2024, 01:39 PM

Author Topic: Almost every shot in the target!  (Read 8729 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Almost every shot in the target!
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2018, 02:33 PM »
So you are making fun of me because I like taking care of a living thing? What the f@#! is wrong with you?? I'd do the same for any of you if I ever saw you starving or need a roof over your head, if you are gonna make fun of me, make fun of something that doesn't include the innocent life of another living being.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2018, 03:23 PM »
This thread actually shows who is truly evil or good. I have made up my mind in this case. :)

Offline Sensei

« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2018, 02:57 AM »
This thread actually shows who is truly evil or good. I have made up my mind in this case. :)

Wow, that's insightful! All of that from a BnG thread on Worms forum!?

Must've been another...
..one of my very few qualities

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2018, 03:12 AM »

This thread was actually about a Funner Forts game then went on to talk about several different subjects.

Forts - Scripts/Macros & Notching - Hysteria games in the past - b2b.

« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2018, 08:05 AM »
You suggest that I am some sort of evil person, brand me as a dark triad??? That is extremely selfish and toxic behaviour.

Nope i said im not suggesting anything. I pointed that article because you share some similarities with your online actions, you cannot deny that, its leaking everywhere :) im quite certain you are a very positive and likeable person outside of forums/chats, i always liked you on ventrilo/streams and pictured you as a cool guy, but ffs forum talk differences and stuff like that, you are so f@#!ing difficult/impossible, it doesnt work for you. As for me theres plenty of wrong i did and said in the past, however when it comes to the whole dispute about b2b im not alone with my oppinion, so that saves the day for me.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 09:50 AM by lacoste »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Anubis

« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2018, 10:19 AM »

Must've been another...
..one of my very few qualities

I suppose at this point I have to put you on ignore list (the first btw), all you do is stalk/follow me and talk smack, is that one of YOUR qualities? Sad. You were one of the few wormers I had on Steam, what has happened? Look at your past posts that quote me, it's just complaining about my opinion...
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 10:21 AM by Anubis »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2018, 04:12 PM »
You suggest that I am some sort of evil person, brand me as a dark triad??? That is extremely selfish and toxic behaviour.

Nope i said im not suggesting anything. I pointed that article because you share some similarities with your online actions, you cannot deny that, its leaking everywhere :) im quite certain you are a very positive and likeable person outside of forums/chats, i always liked you on ventrilo/streams and pictured you as a cool guy, but ffs forum talk differences and stuff like that, you are so f@#!ing difficult/impossible, it doesnt work for you. As for me theres plenty of wrong i did and said in the past, however when it comes to the whole dispute about b2b im not alone with my oppinion, so that saves the day for me.

Everybody shares similarities with that article from time to time! That's how so many people in the world are tricked by these stupid posts on Facebook and other places, "Which personality are you?", "The size of your pinky finger and what it means about your personality", "What shape your feet are and what it means about your personality", and not to mention Horoscopes etc... C'mon, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out!

And if you "aren't suggesting it", then why did you suggest it? By merely pointing it out, you suggested it, and it was CLEARLY aimed at me, don't play stupid because it doesn't suit you, you are not stupid and neither am I. You even just admitted "I pointed that article because you share some similarities with your online actions" <--- So clearly THAT IS SUGGESTING SOMETHING!

I am not alone in the dispute with b2b either, while I admit some of the ways I acted was completely wrong and pretty much nobody agrees with me on those moments, my reasons for doing so, more than enough people agree with. But for me as it is with you, it doesn't matter if other people agree with us or not, you should have confidence in your words and opinion alone, which I do.

This will literally go on forever so can we just both agree to disagree and both shut-up please?

@Anubis, spot on, that's what he does complain about a persons opinion and the fact that they have one, rather than debate actual matters.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2018, 04:30 PM »
No wonder you two sticking together, Komo and Anubis. Practically same kind of ppl.
Not getting younger, need to publicly display your "qualities" to feel important again, doing it often as well, overly self-centered..

That's good choice. Go ahead and block me. Cause you know I'll be around to detect bullshit and fight it anytime. And you two - are full of it. :D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2018, 04:49 PM »
Sensei, when Anubis and I get involved in discussions/debates/arguements, we actually talk about the subject, we have an opinion on it and do our best to use facts/experiences/statistics/beliefs etc to back up our opinions.

All you ever seem to do, is complain about other peoples opinions, I very rarely ever see you actually talk about the subject, and whenever you do it isn't long before you feel insulted or offended, then you get insecure and start acting exactly the way you are right now.

If you truly believed you were around to detect bullsh*t and fight it, you would do so in a much more civilized manner, but the truth is you just like talking sh*t to people you don't agree with, regardless of who.

You always aim to attack the person for their personality 1st rather than what the point is that they are trying to make, if anyone is full of sh*t it's you, it always has been.

I've only ever seen you act truly passionate about a few things on here, and that side of you is much better than this side.

Offline sock

« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2018, 08:24 PM »
None of us are getting any younger. Only in heart.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 08:43 PM by oldsock »

Offline Asbest

« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2018, 12:52 PM »
If the shoe was on the other foot and we were talking about asbest, I ofc would think he used it in league.
when did i use some forbidden program or cheat in the league? can u give example pls?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 12:56 PM by Asbest »

Offline Asbest

« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2018, 12:54 PM »
And you two - are full of it. :D
nah, the person is full of bullshit here, is only you
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 08:33 PM by Asbest »

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2018, 04:03 PM »
Mad props to you asby for the best drama topic 2018, cheers

Offline Sensei

« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2018, 04:13 PM »
If the shoe was on the other foot and we were talking about asbest, I ofc would think he used it in league.
when did i use some forbidden program or cheat in the league? can u give example pls?

Hmmm.. Forbidden module wk_keyremap (not wk_remapkeys) and 3.6.3.0. version of wa doesn't ring a bell? It's weird asby, it wasn't that long ago you were labeled as a cheater, you think guys here forget that easilly? We should put you in that chosen group of ppl that's getting older but not wiser ;)

Offline Asbest

« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2018, 05:29 PM »

Hmmm.. Forbidden module wk_keyremap (not wk_remapkeys) and 3.6.3.0. version of wa doesn't ring a bell? It's weird asby, it wasn't that long ago you were labeled as a cheater, you think guys here forget that easilly? We should put you in that chosen group of ppl that's getting older but not wiser ;)
I used it, i dont hide it, but when did i use it in league, asshole? maybe u can provide some replays?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 05:42 PM by Asbest »