Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:34 AM

Author Topic: Almost every shot in the target!  (Read 8617 times)

Offline giJo

Re: Almost every shot in the target!
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2018, 06:16 PM »
this is the friendliest community i've ever seen

Offline Godmax

« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2018, 09:36 AM »
yes

« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2019, 11:18 PM »
met him in funner fort game. Is it cheat? notching? or some other hell? any ideas how he does it? he says it is calculations, he doesn't say how he does it, but told all to Virus.

and he said he use some sort of ruler
he used that used the barman,but not quite,but very similar,the details will not

Offline Casso

« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2022, 01:10 AM »
Last night caught by a bit of nostalgia I connected here on TUS to read some discussions and see news and updates on WA, a game that I loved and that for 10 long years has accompanied my life, among the most beautiful of mine life, because this game and this community allowed me to meet many beautiful people and have fun together.

Reading certain comments and certain heavy accusations was truly a blow to the heart for me, especially from people like Komo whom I once took as an example to improve day by day, enchanted by those impossible shots he could do with low gravity.

Many of you will remember the hours I spent every day watching yours replays of the games uploaded to TUS, because there was always something to learn. Even more time was spent playing intense offline sessions where I practiced a lot playing Hysteria, BnG and some Rope Schemes. To give you an idea of ​​the number of games I played, I found an old backup folder from 2011 and 2012. In those two years alone I played over 10,000 games of which over 50% I played alone practicing. I challenge anyone to have played so much. In some offline sessions I spent hours trying some shots until I was able to hit the target as I wanted, I have always been very stubborn from this point of view and I did not give up before reaching the goal.

Having said this, you can imagine how offended I can be when I feel accused of using strange cheats capable of simulating an aimbot, or rulers or systems capable of setting the shooting power automatically. This is even more despicable if the accusations come from a person like Komo who was among the first notcher in WA, (I'm also able to notch as you know). I still remember that he used very high resolution screens to be able to have a better aim or he used a mechanical keyboard certainly better than mine that I played on a cheap 14'' laptop for years where it was impossible even to touch the keyboard keys to move the aim slightly, which is why it was my intention to find a solution that could overcome this limit without having to buy a new gaming computer. The following year I bought a new laptop which finally allowed me to improve my gaming experience, even in the rope schemes and where finally even the keys had a high sensitivity and responsiveness.

I also invite you to watch the replays of my matches, this for me is the most authentic demonstration of what I am telling you.
You can well see, especially in Hysteria games, how the shots are natural and instinctive, it would also be foolish to think that in a second someone can calibrate the aim with a bot and measure the power automatically. This has nothing to do with notching.

I don't know if Komo used such bad words towards me out of frustration after those defeats in TRL (https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-108390/), after he kept accusing me for months of being afraid to play against him; maybe I would have acted in the same way because this is human, I do not blame him, we are competitive players and we cannot fully accept defeats, I myself still dream of some lost endings, for example in TEL against Random0, I regret for the mistakes made and I think about what I could have done better.

But what I do not accept, besides the accusations made, is that he spoke like this behind my back knowing that I could not answer and that I would not read this conversation, he did not even deign to write me a message in private. This is truly disgusting.

However, I would like to thank with all my heart those who have spent nice words towards me, such as Sbaffo, Lacoste and others who have defended me. Love you guys, hope to see u soon  :'(  :-[

« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 01:50 AM by Casso »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2022, 04:13 AM »
Nice to see you around Casso :)

I'm sorry that things got unpleasant after that game, but that's a literally a decade ago. Komo is a different person now. I'm sure he will reply to this thread if he sees it.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 03:18 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Casso

« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2022, 09:38 AM »
Nice to see you around Casso :)

I'm sorry that things got unpleasant after that game, but that's a literally a decade ago. Komo is a different person now. I'm sure we will reply to this thread if he sees it.

it is a pleasure also for me to see you again MI  :)

I have contacted Komo in private to warn him, I apologize if perhaps I too have been too aggressive towards him, tonight I instinctively replied because I was saddened for what I had read.

One day I hope to get back into the game and we will talk about it more quietly during a BnG/Hysteria ;)

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2022, 11:50 AM »
To begin with, the accusations I made were spoke about in public, not behind your back. Leaving the game/community does not make this behind your back, it's public and viewable by anyone who chooses to be part of the community and bother to read. It would be impossible to say anything without being in the presence of someone otherwise.

It was also discussed on a public Discord server, I repeat, public, open to anyone. I also accused you at the time it happened, directly.

You were caught on this thread talking about such methods:

https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/81180-how-can-i-hold-a-button-down-for-a-given-duration/

Ever since then although I cannot prove what extent you took this to, however the extent it can go isn't even that hard to imagine and wouldn't require too much time to implement.

Regardless, it's my opinion and belief that you were using such methods. Especially when you compare your BnG skill to your aiming in those Hysteria games. It doesn't add up.

I've never seen anything like it before, and never have again.

Offline Casso

« Reply #82 on: September 11, 2022, 06:46 PM »
This time I will not dwell on repeating the same things, I have already said that that thread was used to solve a hardware limit of my old laptop, with poor results since the keyboard of my pc was not responsive and sensitive enough (if you look at my old replay you will see that I often tried to gently move the aim but that I could not always move it one notch at a time) certainly I have never used "such methods" you are talking about and I don't even care to convince you otherwise, those who know me well are aware that I am honest and that above all I hate those who use dirty tricks, I have often reproached "Easy" who had created macros to simulate the use of an aimbot for example.

You never told me these things in person, you were just amazed by my skills in the hysteria games we played in TRL.

The next time you try to piss me off and damage my image I would like to be notified to have a right of reply.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2022, 07:17 PM »
The next time you try to piss me off and damage my image I would like to be notified to have a right of reply.

Sure, leave your address and i'll post a letter.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2022, 07:38 PM »
Wow really? Is this happening? Continuing unresolved issues from a decade ago?

Use the PM system please. *Thread locked*
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.