Forums
April 25, 2024, 12:42 AM

Author Topic: any android app makers hrre?  (Read 1730 times)

Offline avirex

any android app makers hrre?
« on: October 26, 2013, 11:45 PM »
I have two very good ideas, could potentially be million dollar apps..

Maybe that's a far fetched dream.. but I would like to discuss them with an app maker, if there are any here please PM me..

I know this is not the best place to find an app mak,er, but maybe there is one here.. it would be cool to start a project like this with a wormer

Offline wormf00d

Re: any android app makers hrre?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 12:39 AM »
i call immedate bullshit on the million dollar aspect of this idea.

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 07:23 AM »
I like ideas, you can share with me ;D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 04:47 PM »
well wormfood, as i said... it could be a far fetched dream...

but i really doubt it... 

this idea would benefit millions of businesses, these specific businesses are spending a minimum of 2,000 dollars to get the technology that can be easily recreated into an app...   and id say like 8/10 people own a phone these days that accept apps

even if this app only sold for 99cents, which would be ridiculously cheap, then i would be a millionaire ;D

small ideas can be implemented into huge things... is my small idea the ticket? im not sure... id like to think so.. dont care what you think. ;D

Offline Rok

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 04:51 PM »
I would be a millionaire ;D

What's in it for the "app maker"?  :(
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2013, 04:59 PM »
i accidentally hacked avis PC and checked out the ideas, here they are:
idea 1. Angry Peja: small penises falling down, and you need to avoid them with your protaganist called peja
idea 2. Cut the Penis: small pejas falling down and you need to catch them with your protagnist called penis

Offline avirex

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2013, 05:05 PM »
Rok, it would be a 50/50 partnership i would hope...

at 99 cent im projecting more then a million buys ;p we will both be millionaires...

anyway impo, that was slightly funny...  but it often seems you try entirely too hard to be funny...  with that said, i hope to see a meme involving me, pejas penis, and android apps very soon...

anyway, is there no1 here that makes apps? i think i remember someone was taking a class on this stuff... i believe it was zipperfou?   

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2013, 05:14 PM »
im game dev! but im using hacked soft, and if you will sell game made on hacked gm you'll get on prison not for the first time, but if you buy gm:studio for me ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/217370/ it cost 100$) i promise ill make any game you want ! no matter what it should be like!! and im serious now !

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2013, 05:19 PM »
look avi, i have perfect buisness plan:
1.you tell me exactly what you want
2. ill make testing version of game for free on pc
3. if you like it you gotta buy gm studio for me and ill port finished version on phones
4. ?????
5. PROFIT

Offline avirex

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2013, 05:21 PM »
i am willing to invest money... but im not trying to make a game, im sure there is a large market there, and chances to make money but you would be a small fish in a big sea, there are too many big game developers that already took over..

My goal is to make an app, its actually very simple i believe... i just need it to send information to a main hub.. which would most likely be a tablet or pc... the hardest part about making the app i have in mind is allowing customization for each user...

Offline avirex

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2013, 05:22 PM »
do you have your TUS- IM system turned off??? turn it on, and IM me plz.

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2013, 06:02 PM »
Avi, I didn't take specific android class but I made some app in the past and could make some more.
I don't have much time anymore. If you want, you can share the idea with me by PM and we'll discuss if it is feasible and I believe in it.
Depending of the amount of work needed and how well you know what you want done we could go further and maybe meet (don't forget i live in the empire state ;)).
I am not against doing it but you'll have to be patient because a good app is an app that is not released in some beta stage.

Offline avirex

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2013, 06:28 PM »
yes, i thought it was you who knew about apps, and i immediately remembered you lived in NY... would be great to do business, im sure you will be on board with this idea..

ill msg you :D

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2013, 07:49 PM »
damn competitors! buy me gm:studio and ill make my own gta V with beer and sluts

damn they are already on gta V :(

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2013, 08:28 PM »
if you can't afford to invest 100$ to make a successful app, then better don't start... ;)

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win