Forums
April 18, 2024, 01:51 PM

Author Topic: Asbest's behaviour  (Read 3107 times)

Offline ANO

Re: Asbest's behaviour
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2014, 05:30 PM »
ye, invite him to FoS, Peja auhauha Invite him to yr house... Yesterday in ag, he wanted to push me hard, he said to me and Avirex and others... auhuah Let's organize a party at yr place  :D
All Lions behind the keyboard.. Him, ROpa.. etc auhuah but All lambs... lambs of god.

Cheers!
Ano

Offline philie

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2014, 05:53 PM »
No amount of "free [FoS member]!" banners is going to make any difference :P

haha, they ever made a difference??

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2014, 06:36 PM »
ye, invite him to FoS, Peja auhauha Invite him to yr house... Yesterday in ag, he wanted to push me hard, he said to me and Avirex and others... auhuah Let's organize a party at yr place  :D
All Lions behind the keyboard.. Him, ROpa.. etc auhuah but All lambs... lambs of god.

Cheers!
Ano

right, because being 30 and pretending to be street wise among a bunch of 14 year olds in a worms forum, building a reputation from that that only applies to this context we're in accounts for you being the soul of the party and a real life hard ass.

if I attended to your imaginary festivity you'd like me so much you'd probably come back here post all about the night of your life if only to highlight how much different you think you are from the "typical" wormer.

we all go through that stage of life in our 15s? 16s? early twenties? Obviously, retardation* applies to this hormonal cycle (the awkward age) and not only your mind.

*postponement; demurral; logjam
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 06:41 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline NiCo`

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2014, 06:51 PM »
better travel to ukraine and kill this guy , He only waste oxygen in this world xD

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2014, 06:52 PM »
better travel to ukraine and kill this guy , He only waste oxygen in this world xD

you too lmao xD you are not better than him XD

Offline Asbest

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2014, 06:52 PM »

you too lmao xD you are not better than him XD
xDDDDDDD

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2014, 07:29 PM »
it looks to me like some of the people accusing asbest of insulting are doing the same thing x10 xD

That.

Asbest, stop this right now. I don't care about what happened a year ago, let's look at NOW. You gave me your word you would ignore people if they would provoke you, but you're not doing that. You don't have to like, but you also don't have to talk to them.
I'm getting close to asking MI to ban you again. If people provoke you, send me a message with a screenshot. If they respond and show that it was you who started insulting, I'll ask MI to ban you again - this time no more chances.

As for the rest - Asbest has been an easy target and people have been having a lot of fun with that. He hasn't been on forums for a while, so give him some space when he wants to stretch his legs a little. He's certainly not the first person to post a lot of messages and certainly won't be the last. Just because you don't like him doesn't change that.
Nobody likes to be treated the way he is - regardless of whether he deserves it. Give him a chance.

I want people to stop provoking Asbest - you know he goes off easily, so if you provoke him, you WANT him to act like that. I'm not going to punish Asbest for doing something you want him to do - I can however mute you if you do that. No amount of "free [FoS member]!" banners is going to make any difference :P
Just for the record, I was in ag for a few of those chatlogs asbest posted of dragon, and he basically edited out all of his insults towards dragon.  Dragon didn't provoke him at all.  Asbest, if you are going to post edited chatlogs, at least make an effort to make them look legitimate.  This asbest kid has a crush on me, he was following me around like a lap dog for a few hours in #ag and in games trying in vain to insult me.

Offline ANO

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2014, 07:35 PM »
ropa uahuahuahuahauhahauha

Offline Anubis

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2014, 08:09 PM »
Asbest can rope pretty good, that is all I have to say in this thread. :)

Offline Asbest

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2014, 08:16 PM »
Asbest can rope pretty good, that is all I have to say in this thread. :)
<3 u still the best roper i saw. but i hope, soon, i will be good as u :DDD

Offline Anubis

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2014, 08:20 PM »
You are still young, you can do it. :)

Offline Asbest

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2014, 08:21 PM »
You are still young, you can do it. :)
wanna warm bro? right here right now :DDD

Offline Anubis

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2014, 08:23 PM »
I am not active atm, busy with other games, don't even have my roping kb hooked up. :(

Offline Asbest

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2014, 08:24 PM »
I am not active atm, busy with other games, don't even have my roping kb hooked up. :(
f@#! other games xD wa rules

Offline taner

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2014, 09:57 PM »
YEAH ASBEST STOP BEING RUDE!