Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:27 PM

Author Topic: Asbest's behaviour  (Read 3048 times)

Offline Asbest

Asbest's behaviour
« on: April 13, 2014, 02:02 PM »
hi guys, my name is Asbest. im wa player. i know someone of u don't like me, but i think u should go on. calm down,relax, and all will be good :)

I came back wa to enjoy this awesome game)

Offline Tomi

Re: Asbest's behaviour
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 02:11 PM »
If you wouldn't post in every 30 minutes something just to get attention then nobody would care about you here and you wouldn't be hated and banned. Ah but if nobody cares about you that's a problem for you, since you always want to be in the middle of everything. So your tus carrier here is kinda Catch-22.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 02:29 PM »
If you wouldn't post in every 30 minutes something just to get attention then nobody would care about you here and you wouldn't be hated and banned. Ah but if nobody cares about you that's a problem for you, since you always want to be in the middle of everything. So your tus carrier here is kinda Catch-22.
naaaah i wanna say something xDDD but ppl don't like it wtf XDDD

Offline barman

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 02:31 PM »
In the meantime you keep posting messages like this:
i wanna ask u, that, if i will see one more time shit u do, i will f@#! U SO HARD f@#!ING POLISH FAG, u will remember it for all ur f@#!ing life. barman, i just warned u fag
(I got about 6 PMs from him last night within 2 hours)
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline Asbest

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 02:34 PM »
In the meantime you keep posting messages like this:
i wanna ask u, that, if i will see one more time shit u do, i will f@#! U SO HARD f@#!ING POLISH FAG, u will remember it for all ur f@#!ing life. barman, i just warned u fag
(I got about 6 PMs from him last night within 2 hours)

see? he again started. i said that, because u r moderator, had edit my massage

Offline barman

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 02:37 PM »
You are being very delusional because I never edited any of your posts. All you seem to do is just trying to pick up a fight.
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline Asbest

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 02:40 PM »
You are being very delusional because I never edited any of your posts. All you seem to do is just trying to pick up a fight.
barman, we both knows who EDITED MY MASSAGE, COZ DON'T LIKE ME. thats you. but i even can forgive u this, just lets go on.

Offline Tomi

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2014, 02:50 PM »
And the funniest thing that you want people here to like you when in #ag everyone see that you insult anyone.

Please don't think that we are so stupid (and don't think that you are so smart either!).. everyone sees that you are just trolling here.. and hopefully not long.. I dunno how the hell you deserved that last chance from d1 :o

nvm.. you got it, it's your choice that you'll change your behave or not.. I really don't care about that from now ^^
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 02:53 PM by Tomi »

Offline Asbest

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2014, 02:54 PM »
And the funniest thing that you want people here to like you when in #ag everyone see that you insult anyone.

Please don't think that we are so stupid (and don't think that you are so smart either!).. everyone sees that you are just trolling here.. and hopefully not long.. I dunno how the hell you deserved that last chance from d1 :o
i wanna live in peace, thats what im trying "to do" here ffs... tomi, u r so funny, u r acting something like "Asbest: U ALL FAGS HAHAHAHAAHAHAH" "f@#! U FUKKKKKKKKKKKKK U FUKKKKKKKKKKK U". im not like that. if someone insults - i insults. thats just silly. should i post screens by guys who insults? ffs, i can. Also u probably can be misunderstanding, because, i insult when i have reasons for this, but some "rats" who just got cried coz i insulted, become to say shit from my name. thats not me. bah

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2014, 03:01 PM »
Guys, just ignore him, he's insulting me too every time he see me at AG. I will not talk to him in anyway. If he provokes you, then you should ignore him, simple  :)

i wanna live in peace, thats what im trying "to do" here ffs... tomi, u r so funny, u r acting something like "Asbest: U ALL FAGS HAHAHAHAAHAHAH" "f@#! U FUKKKKKKKKKKKKK U FUKKKKKKKKKKK U". im not like that. if someone insults - i insults. thats just silly. should i post screens by guys who insults? ffs, i can. Also u probably can be misunderstanding, because, i insult when i have reasons for this, but some "rats" who just got cried coz i insulted, become to say shit from my name. thats not me. bah

Asbest, you are true liar, you insulted me in russian for no reason

Offline Dragon

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2014, 04:12 PM »
Asbest, first of all, barman is not known of making fun of someone.
Secondly, you're HATED by the community, since you're annoying, you insult others, you spam useless shit.
Need proof of insulting? Here :

Not "some of you" don't like you, NOBODY likes you, because you're a seriously stupid kid, I don't mean to call you a "kid" just because I wanna insult you because you act like a kid, you ARE a kid, who needs attention, you MUST talk with a psychologiest, I used to study about people like you, and you won't end up well.

And I don't know if this is the right place to do it, but I request to ban Asbest permanently.

Offline Husk

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2014, 04:15 PM »
it looks to me like some of the people accusing asbest of insulting are doing the same thing x10 xD

Offline Asbest

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2014, 04:27 PM »
Asbest, first of all, barman is not known of making fun of someone.
Secondly, you're HATED by the community, since you're annoying, you insult others, you spam useless shit.
Need proof of insulting? Here :

Not "some of you" don't like you, NOBODY likes you, because you're a seriously stupid kid, I don't mean to call you a "kid" just because I wanna insult you because you act like a kid, you ARE a kid, who needs attention, you MUST talk with a psychologiest, I used to study about people like you, and you won't end up well.

And I don't know if this is the right place to do it, but I request to ban Asbest permanently.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 04:35 PM by Asbest »

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2014, 04:49 PM »
it looks to me like some of the people accusing asbest of insulting are doing the same thing x10 xD

That.

Asbest, stop this right now. I don't care about what happened a year ago, let's look at NOW. You gave me your word you would ignore people if they would provoke you, but you're not doing that. You don't have to like, but you also don't have to talk to them.
I'm getting close to asking MI to ban you again. If people provoke you, send me a message with a screenshot. If they respond and show that it was you who started insulting, I'll ask MI to ban you again - this time no more chances.

As for the rest - Asbest has been an easy target and people have been having a lot of fun with that. He hasn't been on forums for a while, so give him some space when he wants to stretch his legs a little. He's certainly not the first person to post a lot of messages and certainly won't be the last. Just because you don't like him doesn't change that.
Nobody likes to be treated the way he is - regardless of whether he deserves it. Give him a chance.

I want people to stop provoking Asbest - you know he goes off easily, so if you provoke him, you WANT him to act like that. I'm not going to punish Asbest for doing something you want him to do - I can however mute you if you do that. No amount of "free [FoS member]!" banners is going to make any difference :P

Offline Peja

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2014, 05:26 PM »
come on doc, finally theres some fun n action and you want to destroy it?  ;D
its nice to see people talk straight to each other. we really need some trash party between those 999999 eac group asslicking posts or the 99999  hysteria discussions or the countless game comments of chelsea.
as long as we have asbest theres a counterbalance to boredom.

Based on my authority as a discordian pope, you can witness the sanctification of bishop asbest

"All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense"

Hail Eris, All Hail Discordia!

yours sincerly

Pope Peja the 3rd.