Forums > Off Topic

Be Careful ae

(1/7) > >>

nino:
Just passing to warn you guys about Covid-19 thats a virus that might kill you be careful ae.

Maybe few of you guys dont know what iam talking about, so bing it, dont google cos google might not have any information about.

Careful !!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

rUNaW4y:

--- Quote from: nino on July 08, 2020, 12:22 AM ---Just passing to warn you guys about Covid-19 thats a virus that might kill you be careful ae.

Maybe few of you guys dont know what iam talking about, so bing it, dont google cos google might not have any information about.

Careful !!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

--- End quote ---

https://www.bing.com/search?q=nino+says+covid-19+might+kill+you&qs=HS&pq=nino&sc=8-4&cvid=4F54270609CA4640A06310AB6E54528A&FORM=QBLH&sp=1

Kradie:
I know no one with corona, or anyone that knows anyone that have/had it.

I know that influenza kills a lot more or aligned with corona death numbers.

But sure, be always careful with the flu aka corona propaganda driven disease.

nino:

--- Quote from: Kradie on July 08, 2020, 10:26 AM ---I know no one with corona, or anyone that knows anyone that have/had it.

--- End quote ---

Lol sure my thread was for sure a joke, but i want to believe ur post was a joke too, + 500.000 deaths around the world... sure influenza kills a lot and maybe in the future covid gonna kill same as influenza but for now..covid kills much more and i know manyyyy peoples who got it and around 5 who died and were close from me.

Sbaffo:

--- Quote from: Kradie on July 08, 2020, 10:26 AM ---I know no one with corona, or anyone that knows anyone that have/had it.

--- End quote ---

You're an idiot

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version