Forums
March 29, 2024, 08:54 AM

Author Topic: Be Careful ae  (Read 3357 times)

Offline nino

Be Careful ae
« on: July 08, 2020, 12:22 AM »
Just passing to warn you guys about Covid-19 thats a virus that might kill you be careful ae.

Maybe few of you guys dont know what iam talking about, so bing it, dont google cos google might not have any information about.

Careful !!!!  :D :D :D :D :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline rUNaW4y

• “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear”

• Italy Italy
    • View Profile
Re: Be Careful ae
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 09:59 AM »
Just passing to warn you guys about Covid-19 thats a virus that might kill you be careful ae.

Maybe few of you guys dont know what iam talking about, so bing it, dont google cos google might not have any information about.

Careful !!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

https://www.bing.com/search?q=nino+says+covid-19+might+kill+you&qs=HS&pq=nino&sc=8-4&cvid=4F54270609CA4640A06310AB6E54528A&FORM=QBLH&sp=1

Offline Kradie

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 10:26 AM »
I know no one with corona, or anyone that knows anyone that have/had it.

I know that influenza kills a lot more or aligned with corona death numbers.

But sure, be always careful with the flu aka corona propaganda driven disease.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline nino

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 12:04 PM »

Lol sure my thread was for sure a joke, but i want to believe ur post was a joke too, + 500.000 deaths around the world... sure influenza kills a lot and maybe in the future covid gonna kill same as influenza but for now..covid kills much more and i know manyyyy peoples who got it and around 5 who died and were close from me.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 12:31 PM »

You're an idiot

Offline Anubis

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2020, 12:35 PM »
My friend works in a big factory with 200+ employees and a few of them got Covid19 positive and so my friend had to be tested too but was luckily negative. Other than that I dunno anyone directly.

Offline nino

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2020, 12:54 PM »
Here in Brazil, 3rd world, many peoples thinks that be ignorant is something that you just find in 3rd world, but then comes Kradie and proves that there are dumb peoples everywhere, even at lovely norway <3  :D thanks aeeeeeeeeeeee m8

Offline Kradie

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2020, 01:07 PM »

You're an idiot
This is how left operates. They insult anyone that they don't agree with, with no foundation to a mature answer.

Lol sure my thread was for sure a joke, but i want to believe ur post was a joke too, + 500.000 deaths around the world... sure influenza kills a lot and maybe in the future covid gonna kill same as influenza but for now..covid kills much more and i know manyyyy peoples who got it and around 5 who died and were close from me.
You shouldn't joke about it then.

Coronavirus is just a flu stirred up by the media, it is another form of control.

Offline nino

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2020, 02:31 PM »
A joke talking about a serious thing, much different of you talking serious of a serious thing, and trying to make it look insignificant.

But sure ZaR CEO go to the meeting of "how will be future of ZAR in the next 20 years" and forget covid. If in norway it is just a flu nice ae for u little puto!

Offline Kradie

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2020, 03:11 PM »
A joke talking about a serious thing, much different of you talking serious of a serious thing, and trying to make it look insignificant.

But sure ZaR CEO go to the meeting of "how will be future of ZAR in the next 20 years" and forget covid. If in norway it is just a flu nice ae for u little puto!
I wasn't aware it was a joke, but coranavirus isn't a laughing matter mate.

I am not saying Covid-19 isn't lethal. It's just that the mainstream media makes it out to be. There will always be a some type of virus out there, and covid-19 is the current one now. This whole Covid-19 is just a tool to enforce control on people, by to make people docile and compliant. Just like you.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2020, 04:03 PM »

Offline Kradie

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2020, 04:47 PM »

Obviously you gotta stay hygienic, wash your hands, keep your distance, follow the authority's advice/demands.

I just choose to think outside the box, dear sheep :) I feel no shame in that.

Offline lalo

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2020, 05:03 PM »
/pol/ user confirmed.

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2020, 05:10 PM »

Anecdote: I started playing Minecraft before pandemic thingy, and in the development version they added splash text related to non-existing pandemic (wasn't actually shown to players, only on the data level).

Source: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Splash#cite_ref-COVID_9-0
Version with the splash text added: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Java_Edition_19w34a

19w34a is made on August 22, 2019. According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic, the outbreak allegedly started in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. That's like, 4 months before that.

Now, the question is, how did the people behind Minecraft could possibly know about this? Even if there was some alarming signs of potential outbreak, why did Minecraft choose to pre-add those messages anyway?

Coincidence? Definite conspiracy. :D

And yeah, those splash messages is the reason why I stopped playing Minecraft... One of those keep telling you:

Stay home and play video games!

No thanks, I'll play games when I want to, not when you tell me to.   >:(

I really try to avoid being bombarded with those news related to the virus nowadays. I cannot tell whether those cases are for real or they just learnt to identify the virus which existed long before, and they could just align the data to those death cases. We really don't know. All we know is what they tell us really. The anxiety this causes probably makes more harm to people than the virus itself. Perhaps not in the short term, but definitely in the future. Fear, discrimination, "self"-isolation, freaking idea of social distancing... Just bad.

Online Bloopy

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2020, 09:13 AM »

Best case scenario would be if COVID-19 only kills about the same. So if we allow both viruses, deaths double. Yay?

Latest headline: Scientists warn of potential wave of COVID-linked brain damage. I guess humans get dumber from here!
x_+