Forums
April 19, 2024, 06:33 AM

Author Topic: Be Careful ae  (Read 3386 times)

Offline Triad

Re: Be Careful ae
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2020, 10:01 AM »
I know no one with corona, or anyone that knows anyone that have/had it.

I know that influenza kills a lot more or aligned with corona death numbers.

But sure, be always careful with the flu aka corona propaganda driven disease.

This is how left operates. They insult anyone that they don't agree with, with no foundation to a mature answer.

You shouldn't joke about it then.

Coronavirus is just a flu stirred up by the media, it is another form of control.

Imagine unironically falling for /pol/ memes.

Did you really come to these conclusions by individual thinking or are you just parroting what your group is thinking, just like "left" may do?

CDC estimates that from 2010-2011 to 2013-2014, influenza-associated deaths in the United States ranged from a low of 12,000 (during 2011-2012) to a high of 56,000 (during 2012-2013). While first COVID-19 case in the US was at January 20th, current death toll is 134.000 in just 6-7 months. And this is with people somewhat taking precautions against it. If people didn't give a f@#! about it like a flu, that toll would be much higher.

Not to mention the known things such as death rate is not what makes COVID-19 scary. The unknown aspects, such as long term effects is what makes it scary. For example with SARS, a virus strain very similar to COVID-19, it was observed that forty percent reported some degree of chronic fatigue and 27 percent met diagnostic criteria for chronic fatigue syndrome. f@#!ing hell, imagine generations of people with shitty chronic diseases.

Nobody is denying things like government might use this pandemic to seize more control. But disregarding the danger this virus might potentially pose for us is downright retarded.

Also stop polarizing your entire worldview whether something is right wing or lefty. You look as dumb as a sports hooligan that "supports" his "team" before anything else. This is not a sports game you retard.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2020, 03:19 PM »
This is no sports game, where one cheer on one side of the political spectrum and vice versa. My point is that the media makes it a bigger deal than it has to be. Likely funded by corrupt politicians, big corporations and rich philanthropist . The many Western countries are like a oligarchy, where its people's votes doesn't matter much. The only one who benefits from this crisis are listed in my previous statement. Bill Gates also have said we must prepare for the next wave:

Again, I have never disputed the seriousness of the Covid-19. I think it is very serious, that is why I chose to reply to this thread. I thought nino was serious about this, not joking about this. Yes, I think it sucks really big time that people die from this virus, I am not looking the other way.
I am glad some of us can agree that Government, big corporations are taking advantage of the situation economically. But I am not going to apologize for having my own opinions.

Ok, so what do we agree on? Covid-19 sucks? Ok we all agree. But according to tballiance ''Last year, 10 million fell ill from TB and 1.5 million died. TB is an airborne disease that can be spread by coughing or sneezing and is the leading cause of infectious disease worldwide''. Oh where are the safety measurement for this? I do not know. But get this, SINGING CAUSES SPREAD OF COVID-19!
https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-06-01/coronavirus-choir-singing-cdc-warning

3 million people have died of poverty in 2020.
Nearly 5 million people have died from hunger 2020 so far.
Normally approximately 9 million dies from hunger.

See? Not everything are as black and white.

Regulations are necessary yes, but not to extreme measures where it robs people of their liberty. Quarantine home is fine, and it is also human's responsibility to sanitize themselves and be reasonable of their action in society. Many people in Norway basically doesn't give a much of a damn. People flocking to support Black Lives Matter, and go cramped into the beaches. There's no logic there. Oh no, not just ordinary citizen of my country, but politicians, who just breaks the regulations at all costs. The government and WHO are bunch of hypocrites who can't align with their own guidelines. Sure you might have seen some of them on TV with masks on, but that's just a masquerade.

https://www.tballiance.org/why-new-tb-drugs/global-pandemic
https://www.theworldcounts.com/challenges/people-and-poverty/hunger-and-obesity/how-many-people-die-from-hunger-each-year
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Triad

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2020, 04:16 PM »
I agree that WHO is full of shit and BLM protests outside of US, where at countries with no black population is quite dumb.

But also those statistics are not suitable for comparison with COVID-19. TB killed about 1.5 million people, and that's a truth, but it's an incomplete truth. These TB cases mostly recorded on shit ass countries. In 2018, 87% of new TB cases occurred in the 30 high TB burden countries. Eight countries accounted for two thirds of the new TB cases: India, China, Indonesia, Philippines, Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh and South Africa. And just to be sure, I checked countries with highest TB death rate per population. According to 2018, top 10 countries with highest death rate per population is: Central African Republic, North Korea, Mozambique, Nigeria, Nambia, Angola, Congo, Liberia, Papua New Guinea, Congo. They don't seem like countries with that good healthcare right? Reason why I used two statistics from US is to show its danger without other factors like being a shit ass country.

Poverty and hunger kills more people in the world so far, yes. But do you think anyone you could see on the internet lives in countries with such problems? Obviously those two are worse. If you can't feed yourself to survive, chances are you can't do shit against COVID-19 anyway. Our concern is just to encourage people to do simple things to lower the COVID-19 cases. So on that note...

Regulations are necessary yes, but not to extreme measures where it robs people of their liberty. Quarantine home is fine, and it is also human's responsibility to sanitize themselves and be reasonable of their action in society.

...I agree with this. For example in Turkey, there's a bill discussed in parliament that will basically reshape bar associations to give government more authority. And maybe more than 95% of bar association protesting this, and rallying against the bill. Government tries to use "breaking guidelines for COVID-19" to stop rallies, but people actually take really good measures (masks, distance etc.) to prevent that. Even if it might still increase the chances for COVID-19, it is also important to fight for our liberties.

Hopefully, having liberties and having precautions are not mutually exclusive. We ara capable to achieve a balance and not go for one extreme, as long as people stay vigilant.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 04:21 PM by Triad »

Offline Kradie

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2020, 05:06 PM »
I believe I rest my case for now. I see no reason to further this debate at this time.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2020, 07:08 PM »
I agree that WHO is full of shit and BLM protests outside of US, where at countries with no black population is quite dumb.

While I think the way people have been protesting at the same time a deadly virus is globally present is extremely dumb, I don't think it's dumb at all to protest in support of BLM in general, anywhere, I think in theory it's a great idea, but the execution is pathetic and downright disrespectful.

Black Lives Matter is just a slogan, a motto if you will, a catchy few words that can be used as a headline, but the bigger picture is to try and bring equality to everyone, to put an end to police brutality, government corruption, discrimination(of any kind), and various other things, and if you think about it, it doesn't just affect humans, it affects all life on Earth.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2020, 07:31 AM »

While I think the way people have been protesting at the same time a deadly virus is globally present is extremely dumb, I don't think it's dumb at all to protest in support of BLM in general, anywhere, I think in theory it's a great idea, but the execution is pathetic and downright disrespectful.

Black Lives Matter is just a slogan, a motto if you will, a catchy few words that can be used as a headline, but the bigger picture is to try and bring equality to everyone, to put an end to police brutality, government corruption, discrimination(of any kind), and various other things, and if you think about it, it doesn't just affect humans, it affects all life on Earth.

If only that is what BLM stands for lol...

BLM is just a Communist front helping to dismantle the West. This shit isn't about equality... it's about revolution.

Offline HHC

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2020, 12:21 PM »
I am glad some of us can agree that Government, big corporations are taking advantage of the situation economically.

The government and big corporations profit economically from the entire economy going to shit??

how??

I work for the local government.. we're spending a shitload of money on sustaining local entrepeneurs, so that they may continue their business once this is all over. There's also a lot of time, effort and money involved in implementing Corona-measures, so that the people can stay safe.
Where do you think we get our money from? It's coming from the central government, which is putting itself once again in serious debt to make this all possible, while at the same time putting money in funds to help the countries that are even worse off.

And what does the government gain in return?
That X-files-government you speak of?

That we can control who can travel by public transport? That we can control which festivities cannot take place?
Why the F* would we care about that lol.

This government and these big corporations you speak of are run by people. Fortunately for everyone, they are run by people who had a good education and know just how serious this is.

Remember 9/11?
3000 people died that day, both in New York in Washington.
Corona has killed 23.000 people, only in New York City (!). That's nearly 8 times as much.
Makes it appropriate to speak of a national tragedy doesn't it?

You have a very distorted view of government (and big companies alike). I hope that one day you join 'our' forces and see for yourself how much work we put into keeping everything running smoothly.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 12:23 PM by HHC »

Offline Kradie

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2020, 05:44 PM »
Bill Gates have already hinted a second wave of a virus would eventually come, and that we all would have to prepare for it, not just the places that were little affected by it. My point is, vaccines will come per wave of pandemic, and everyone would have to take it. If they do not, they will eventually be restricted how they can interact in society. In the end, the world we know today, will cease to exist and transform in to a more Orwellian society. Where people are law abiding citizen, in a mega corporate environment, very like China with its social credit system. So if you do not take vaccine, take your meds, wash your hands, you are not welcome in our society.
How is corporation benefiting? Selling more masks, vaccines, meds, diner pods, glass walls, all of this to divide humanity, a sneak takeover of society. A super UN if you will.

So I ask you this, what would you have thought if a man came to you, and told you about 2020 back in 2000? People would laugh at it, but people aren't laughing much now.  Basically everything humanity is going through now is torture.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3yk3xezML8Q/

In the end, I have no intention in joining the brainwashed collective of a Orwellian dystopian future.

Offline nino

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2020, 01:21 AM »
Kradie, u r not a bad guy, but u need to grow up ae, and also, you do not need to know everything about everything, sometimes do say i dont know will prevent you from passing a shame on the front of peoples, you know nothing about the reality of corona in poor countries, here in Brazil many peoples have to choose between go out to work and get the money to buy food and of course there will be the risk of getting infected, and if infected, maybe wont have a public hospital to this person, since paid 95% of peoples cant afford, many peoples like you and me, can stay home playing video games, so the virus is just nothing, but think on others, you sure neven been in a slum, if you want i can bring you there when you come visit me lol. one day you will learn that the life is not just worms, ZAR, wank and pizza!!! this virus will pass! ofc! but dont try to act as a smartass of something you dont know ae.

Edit: porraaaaa!!!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 01:23 AM by nino »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2020, 06:36 AM »
So if you do not take vaccine, take your meds, wash your hands, you are not welcome in our society.

There's an intelligent middle ground that has really gone over your head it seems. Yes, meds and vaccines can be a total rip-off as big pharma/corporations make as much money as possible and don't really care about people's health at all. But there's also thousands of scientists working tirelessly just to save our asses. And all kind of unnecessary virus outbreaks in Western society have risked the lives of babies yet to be vaccinated and unlucky people with faulty immune systems, simply because of clueless people spreading misinformation and scaremongering about vaccines.
x_+

Offline Kradie

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2020, 08:44 PM »
Listen fellas, there is no need for you to lecture and belittle me, I am fully aware of what I am conveying to everyone. Most of the post I see before me are unjustifiable and mostly focused on character. I'm not even a ''smartass'' but a person with a different viewpoint than yours, and that might frighten you. Ergo the only response that seems reasonable is to attack and deride me as a person.

Do you think I want to be right? Do you think I enjoy the dire situation that humanity is in? Do you think I am so deranged that I don't see what Covid-19 is doing? The ridiculous amount of deaths it leaves behind? Do you think I see the world by number over actual deaths?
Then you have thoroughly underestimated me. I am not in lack of compassion and love, I am not cold and evil.  I think a little different and you don't like that. I can't placate by agreeing with you. At the end of the day, I have to hope that we all want the best for everyone.

I do understand that poor countries are most exposed Covid-19 and that sucks. But to have me live in a poor country to convince me that I am wrong won't change my mind. Here is why; All my life, or pretty much most people's lives in Western countries, we known about the starving kids in Africa but no one has ever spent a comparable budget that Covid-19 have demanded so far. Why? Because hierarchy. Poor people, starving people, people exposed to war, torture, smuggling, all this tragic reality is at the bottom of the ladder. We just don't see it, interact with it, we just simply live our lives that we were fortunate to get compared to the less fortunate ones. 
We only see a problem when it hits the middle and top, because only then will we do something about it. Not if there is a dirty stain in the basement floor. Indeed humanity is crazy selfish, and stupid.

Look at UK, it is a great f@#!ing PC state, and with the help of Covid-19, people are indoctrinated more easier. To accept radical changes to their lives. Again, there are likely to be more waves of viruses on our way. There's already reports of a lung virus in China, and humanity will just accept and accept. New generation of kids will grow up to this fascist oligarchy super power state. Not knowing what liberty is, just a system of rules and regulation. Everything becoming so PC, that every tiny thing is offensive.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2020, 11:42 AM »
Agenda 21.

The coronavirus outbreak was simulated almost a year before it happened with heads of state, military, industry, etc. You can watch the videos on YouTube. I also personally believe that it was taking place a bit before it actually started getting reported in the media because I know a lot of people who got very sick with symptoms exactly like covid19 before it even hit the news. I am 100% convinced in a couple of things:

1. This strain is man-made
2. It was released intentionally to the public
3. It is not as deadly as originally reported but is being used to ruin the economy, making people more reliant upon the government

Obviously covid19 does exist. I had it. All I am saying is that 'they' have known about this event well in advance, which gives me the chills. This was a 'plandemic' without a doubt.

Offline nino

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2020, 12:15 PM »
Skunk, Covid was a bad thing to everyone, govenment, peoples, everyone, i dont think anyone would use it as advantage.

What happened imo was that mostly of presidents of countries just did not expect this become a pandemic like it did and then while the news come from china they did not give a porra!

then things were becoming more serious and serious... then they were like PORRA IT!!! lets close evething atleast for a bit!

the reason that are dying less peoples nowadays even with more infected peoples, i think is cos doctors just learnt how to treat it better than 6 months ago.

well iam the king but i may be completly wrong  :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2020, 01:30 PM »
Agenda 21.

The coronavirus outbreak was simulated almost a year before it happened with heads of state, military, industry, etc. You can watch the videos on YouTube. I also personally believe that it was taking place a bit before it actually started getting reported in the media because I know a lot of people who got very sick with symptoms exactly like covid19 before it even hit the news. I am 100% convinced in a couple of things:

1. This strain is man-made
2. It was released intentionally to the public
3. It is not as deadly as originally reported but is being used to ruin the economy, making people more reliant upon the government

Obviously covid19 does exist. I had it. All I am saying is that 'they' have known about this event well in advance, which gives me the chills. This was a 'plandemic' without a doubt.
Finally with someone with some sense here.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2020, 06:13 PM »

Thanks skunk3 & Kradie, you make the world a more amusing place :)