Forums > Off Topic

Board Games Thread? Board Games Thread!

(1/2) > >>

Memox:
What's your top 5 of favorite board games? What have you been playing lately? What are you looking forward to play? Any recommendations? Do you even play?!

I'll start:
1. Gloomhaven
2. Escape The Dark Castle
3. Talisman
4. SHOBU
5. Atmosfear / Nightmare

I'm looking forward to play:
Gloomhaven Jaws of the Lion, Mage Knight, Too Many Bones, Zombicide, The Omega Virus, One Deck Dungeon, Legacy of Dragonholt, Spirit Island, Space Hulk

Squirminator2k:
Was always a big fan of HeroQuest - I backed the revival on Hasbro Pulse last year. Very excited to get the set in November, if all goes to schedule.

Memox:

--- Quote from: Squirminator2k on May 19, 2021, 12:25 AM ---Was always a big fan of HeroQuest - I backed the revival on Hasbro Pulse last year. Very excited to get the set in November, if all goes to schedule.

--- End quote ---

HeroQuest is great and I'm very thankful for the revival, however (as far as I know) there won't be an adaptation for European users, at least here in Italy. I don't want to give my money to scalpers either, so unfortunately I'll either have to pass or just play it on Tabletop Simulator  :(

philie:
i sold my heroquest around 2000 on ebay for like 80 bucks.
bad idea, not only because it's worth much more now, but because i should have just kept it.
my favorite is arkham horror.

Senator:
In no particular order: Puerto Rico, Power Grid, Agricola, 7 Wonders, Age of Empires III

I haven't played any of your top 5, Memox. :D I've played Mage Knight once and it seemed interesting but my friends didn't like it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version