Forums > Off Topic

Condom in sexual activities

(1/4) > >>

Korydex:
I've been f@#!ing without condom since the inception of ZaR community. Recent years I have been thinking ''Why do we need condom in sexual activities? It totally feels like trainer mode is enabled holding your hand''.  New partners that has sex with me without condom  doesn't always question the absence of condom, instead they try to adapt. Many have successfully adapted and accepted the punishment that comes with no condom and improved. It is fun for them to overcome and that's why it is so enjoyable.

Ladies have pills to compensate for lack of condom and allow for risky penetrations. That's why people like, the reward of  calculating the release of sperm and eluding its blast radius. It takes certain skills just to do that in nick of time.

No no ladies, I am not dismissing condoms, and disputing the fact it is useful in certain scenarios. But the question is, do we really need it? Do we need to depend on condom to save us?

MeTonaTOR:

HHC:
this man needs to get played.. in worms.. big time!

Kradie:

--- Quote from: Korydex on August 13, 2019, 08:15 PM ---I've been f@#!ing without condom since the inception of ZaR community. Recent years I have been thinking ''Why do we need condom in sexual activities? It totally feels like trainer mode is enabled holding your hand''.  New partners that has sex with me without condom  doesn't always question the absence of condom, instead they try to adapt. Many have successfully adapted and accepted the punishment that comes with no condom and improved. It is fun for them to overcome and that's why it is so enjoyable.

Ladies have pills to compensate for lack of condom and allow for risky penetrations. That's why people like, the reward of  calculating the release of sperm and eluding its blast radius. It takes certain skills just to do that in nick of time.

No no ladies, I am not dismissing condoms, and disputing the fact it is useful in certain scenarios. But the question is, do we really need it? Do we need to depend on condom to save us?

--- End quote ---

Lmao! That was brilliant! Can I have more versions of this? Hilarious  :D

Although, condoms aren't necessary if you want to produce. Although it is not 100% secured too.

But compare that last paragraph with parachute and no parachute. No parachute is definitely not safe.

I made my own now :D

--- Quote ---I've been playing without fences in bowling since the inception of ZaR community. Recent years I have been thinking ''Why do we need fences in bowling activities? It totally feels like trainer mode is enabled holding your hand''.   New people that comes to my bowling games without expectation of fences, they don't always question the absence of fences, instead they try to adapt. Many have successfully adapted and accepted the punishment that comes with no fences and improved. It is fun for them to overcome and that's why it is so enjoyable.

Bowling without fences allows for risky throws. That's why people like, the reward of  calculating the release of their balls and eluding its imprecise muscle technique . It takes certain skills just to do that in nick of time.

No no ladies, I am not dismissing fences , and disputing the fact it is useful in certain scenarios. But the question is, do we really need it? Do we need to depend on fences in bowling to save us?
--- End quote ---

TheKomodo:
Brilliant :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version