Forums
April 19, 2024, 04:16 AM

Author Topic: Dead Kid Harvester  (Read 2062 times)

Offline Bloopy

Dead Kid Harvester
« on: May 22, 2018, 06:17 AM »
It's great to be able to say I've finally released my debut album on CD. It only took me nearly 10 years to record (there was a lot of procrastination involved). It's goofy industrial noise using vocals and kitchen utensils. The project name is a combo of two of my nicknames (the 2nd also being the reason I originally went by TheHarvester on WA wormnet). I actually made a Dead Kid Harvester-themed map years ago too.

The first track I recorded for it way back in mid-2008 was my song about Worms. It's actually a remake as I made an early version in 2003 and I think I posted that around a few Worms forums, but I don't remember getting much of a response. Eventually one day that early stuff will be fully unleashed on the world again. Anyway, I posted this current version on the T17 forum at the time and disturbed quite a few people! edit - now with music video:

Give the Dead Kid Harvester page a like and message me for a CD, or hear it on digital:

https://open.spotify.com/album/6JI81rXP5wjxM9thokXZrZ
https://planetbloopy.bandcamp.com/album/the-first-sign-of-madness
« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 10:55 AM by Bloopy »
x_+

Offline KinslayeR

Re: Dead Kid Harvester
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 11:36 AM »
which time music starts?

Offline Godmax

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 01:05 PM »
I bet you lost money due to Frankfurt win noobs always bet blindly ln big teams, always

Offline Sensei

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 03:12 PM »
Glad you managed to fulfill your dream dude. I'll throw an ear when on pc.

Offline The Extremist

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2018, 10:27 AM »
Who woulda thunk I'd be able to post two links to Kraftwerk's first album in a week? :D

« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 10:32 AM by The Extremist »

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2018, 06:11 AM »
^That's pretty cool, hadn't really heard their early stuff before. Though lately I have been trying some other early electronic stuff such as Rune Lindblad and Ivo Malec.

Meanwhile, my album's first review has arrived. While it hasn't done the improbable and found itself in the hands of someone who likes it, it has fittingly inspired the invention of a drinking game called Name That Kitchen Utensil! I think the beer mug in the photo was used on Wormy Justice, so there's a hint to send you on your way to getting sloshed.

Glad you managed to fulfill your dream dude.

It's funny to remember it was once a dream. It stopped being a dream in 2007 when I started tidying up my lyrics in preparation for making it a reality. I knew it was going to happen, only it took 8 years longer than I expected!
x_+

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2020, 04:58 AM »
I've now put together a little video to go with my doomy Worms tune, including some footage from Worms 4: Mayhem. I figured it'd be the ideal game to use and I wasn't wrong as some of the worms' facial expressions turned out perfectly hilarious (more so than the meatspace worms anyway :D):

x_+

Offline HHC

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2020, 10:37 AM »
Needs more spoons!

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2020, 04:21 AM »
Today marks 20 years of existence for the project, so here's a complete remake of the very first song Hungry Harvey. This is the first track completed towards my second album, which may take me a decade just like the last one...

I can't remember if I used any regular spoons on the track, but there's a knife and a spatula and maybe something devious involving a spaghetti spoon...
x_+

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2022, 10:45 AM »
It's actually a remake as I made an early version in 2003 and I think I posted that around a few Worms forums, but I don't remember getting much of a response. Eventually one day that early stuff will be fully unleashed on the world again.

Today I finally re-released that 2003 version of Wormy Justice. I enjoy it almost as much as the final version, although it didn't have a chorus back then and wasn't doomy enough yet. See this download. 10 tracks of perhaps the most hilariously disturbing and goofy sound to ever be packed into 24 minutes.

I also finished one more track this year (We Tick). Still such a procrastinator as always!
x_+