Forums > Off Topic

Dead Kid Harvester

<< < (2/2)

Bloopy:
^That's pretty cool, hadn't really heard their early stuff before. Though lately I have been trying some other early electronic stuff such as Rune Lindblad and Ivo Malec.

Meanwhile, my album's first review has arrived. While it hasn't done the improbable and found itself in the hands of someone who likes it, it has fittingly inspired the invention of a drinking game called Name That Kitchen Utensil! I think the beer mug in the photo was used on Wormy Justice, so there's a hint to send you on your way to getting sloshed.

--- Quote from: Sensei on May 22, 2018, 03:12 PM ---Glad you managed to fulfill your dream dude.

--- End quote ---

It's funny to remember it was once a dream. It stopped being a dream in 2007 when I started tidying up my lyrics in preparation for making it a reality. I knew it was going to happen, only it took 8 years longer than I expected!

Bloopy:
I've now put together a little video to go with my doomy Worms tune, including some footage from Worms 4: Mayhem. I figured it'd be the ideal game to use and I wasn't wrong as some of the worms' facial expressions turned out perfectly hilarious (more so than the meatspace worms anyway :D):

HHC:
Needs more spoons!

Bloopy:
Today marks 20 years of existence for the project, so here's a complete remake of the very first song Hungry Harvey. This is the first track completed towards my second album, which may take me a decade just like the last one...

I can't remember if I used any regular spoons on the track, but there's a knife and a spatula and maybe something devious involving a spaghetti spoon...

Bloopy:

--- Quote from: Bloopy on May 22, 2018, 06:17 AM ---It's actually a remake as I made an early version in 2003 and I think I posted that around a few Worms forums, but I don't remember getting much of a response. Eventually one day that early stuff will be fully unleashed on the world again.

--- End quote ---

Today I finally re-released that 2003 version of Wormy Justice. I enjoy it almost as much as the final version, although it didn't have a chorus back then and wasn't doomy enough yet. See this download. 10 tracks of perhaps the most hilariously disturbing and goofy sound to ever be packed into 24 minutes.

I also finished one more track this year (We Tick). Still such a procrastinator as always!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version