Forums
March 28, 2024, 12:30 PM

Author Topic: Dogecoin  (Read 3519 times)

Offline taner

Re: Dogecoin
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2014, 09:33 PM »
Anyone wants to sell his dogecoins for a good price?I'm willing to buy.

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2014, 10:05 PM »
I'm not understanding anything here, i mean, are you talking about dogeminer? Because seems like no from the messages on the topic (i can't see the link i'm with the phone now)

EDIT: my bad, i read thebtitle of the topic dogeminer, damn :(
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 10:09 PM by Sbaffo »

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2014, 02:05 AM »
Anyone wants to sell his dogecoins for a good price?I'm willing to buy.

It's easier and safer for everyone involved if you just buy some through an exchange website. The price is really low at the moment.
x_+

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2017, 10:24 AM »
My laptop pretty much can't stand the difficulty anymore, so I just went ahead last Friday and bought 65k more doges for $25. I now wish I had spent, like, $2000 ;D
Wonder what will happen with the price in the next few days. Some guys have been reportedly toying with the exchange rate today, trying to get the market moving. Looks like they had succeded, after some major turbulences the growth seems to be pretty stable again:
[attachment=1]
Has anyone kept them all this time? June's boom on crypto-currencies blew to the moon most of  altcoins including doge which is now 10 times more expensive since this topic was open

Offline SiD

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2017, 01:25 PM »
oh I have some!

I was a victim of that dogewallet hack (the shame), but i got some back from a donation fund.. can't remember how many tho.. maybe i've regained my losses.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2017, 01:49 PM »
I dont know wtf is dogecoin, but I won 400$ in bitcoin in browser game http://bubble.am/   good sheet xd playing while minimalize

Offline barman

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2017, 10:17 PM »
My laptop pretty much can't stand the difficulty anymore, so I just went ahead last Friday and bought 65k more doges for $25. I now wish I had spent, like, $2000 ;D
Wonder what will happen with the price in the next few days. Some guys have been reportedly toying with the exchange rate today, trying to get the market moving. Looks like they had succeded, after some major turbulences the growth seems to be pretty stable again:
[attachment=1]
Has anyone kept them all this time? June's boom on crypto-currencies blew to the moon most of  altcoins including doge which is now 10 times more expensive since this topic was open
Kinda lost interest in the whole thing in mid-2014, but I kept all my doges and bitcoins until I sold everything for about $800 roughly two weeks ago. Would've been close to $1200 right now, but I can't complain anyway :)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 10:19 PM by barman »
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2017, 01:29 AM »
I still have my Dogecoin. Worth about $350 now apparently. I'm thinking of maybe buying twice as much in Bitcoin in a few months. It'd really suck to miss the rocket if it keeps going up.
x_+

Offline STRGRN

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2017, 09:01 PM »
what's dogecoin?

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2017, 03:46 PM »
what's dogecoin?

It's an online currency branded with a picture of a dog, basically. It's explained on the first page of the thread, especially in barman's reply.
x_+