Forums
May 21, 2024, 01:00 AM

Author Topic: good news  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Husk

good news
« on: April 21, 2012, 10:01 AM »
u can now delete ur facebook account permanently, and they said 2012 was the end of the world...HAHAHAHAHAHHHAA

Offline nino

Re: good news
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 12:17 PM »
nice news mayght. xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline darKz

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 12:21 PM »
You can? Source? :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Husk

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 12:42 PM »
http://www.wikihow.com/Permanently-Delete-a-Facebook-Account

ofc facebook will store all ur information in their database, as authorities may need them. however ur account doesn't show in public.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 12:44 PM by Husk »

Offline huskov

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 01:53 PM »
hah i dont use facebook from obout 3 or 4 monts and i know this before i stop use in it :P

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 09:54 PM »
I really dislike the timeline feature! Yet to get it forced on me but may delete facebook if it does.. the problem is I have friends from overseas and would loss a large amount of connection with them.. but then the ones worth staying in touch with i have on skype i guess...

Offline avirex

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2012, 12:36 PM »
sometimes i feel like the only person in the world who does not use facebook..

i dont understand everyone being in my business, and i dont give a shit about what people had for dinner, or that their bf is cheating on them, so they are going to have a night out with the girls lol or whatever... so much drama and dumb shit...

sometimes i envy some facebook users, because its so easy to get some pussy from facebook, just send a lil pm to a girl, next thing you know you have her number, then your texting, then your f@#!ing gg, on to the next one...

because lets face it, its so much easier to talk to girls through cyber space (no matter how much game you have)

but f@#! that, facebook is for newbs! :X  *rant over*

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2012, 12:39 PM »

i dont understand everyone being in my business, and i dont give a shit about what people had for dinner, or that their bf is cheating on them, so they are going to have a night out with the girls lol or whatever... so much drama and dumb shit...

sometimes i envy some facebook users, because its so easy to get some pussy from facebook, just send a lil pm to a girl, next thing you know you have her number, then your texting, then your f@#!ing gg, on to the next one...

because lets face it, its so much easier to talk to girls through cyber space (no matter how much game you have)

but f@#! that, facebook is for newbs! :X  *rant over*

f@#!ing spot on ! I don't use it either xD We're the cool ones avi haha

Offline philie

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2012, 12:48 PM »

we're 3 already

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2012, 12:49 PM »
The world shall remember this day when 3 idiots stood up against the mighty Empire of Facebook !

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2012, 02:06 PM »

we're 3 already

make that 4, ill never have a facebook id probably get arrested lol