Forums
March 28, 2024, 04:09 PM

Author Topic: english native speakers helpo  (Read 1685 times)

Offline theredi

english native speakers helpo
« on: March 21, 2022, 02:45 PM »
Hola, can english speakers tell me what they hear when they listen to this? Tx in advance

Offline Kradie

Re: english native speakers helpo
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2022, 03:15 PM »
Hola, can english speakers tell me what they hear when they listen to this? Tx in advance

I only heard the Joker's laugh.  :D
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2022, 03:45 PM »
ah, yes, broken english, my favorite

Offline theredi

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2022, 05:37 PM »
This aint joke, someone made an argue with me and told me to show it to Americans xD so i want to have professional opinion  ::) ::) ::)

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2022, 10:43 AM »
The 'D' word he says rhymes with the 3rd word he said, so I heard: "friend in need is the friend indeed".

The sound of the final D (indeed) is kinda lost because he turns his head away from the microphone or something.

It's far away from how we pronounce 'dick' here in NZ, but someone from Australia in particular might hear "friend in nit is the friend in dick".
x_+

Offline theredi

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2022, 09:43 AM »
The 'D' word he says rhymes with the 3rd word he said, so I heard: "friend in need is the friend indeed".

The sound of the final D (indeed) is kinda lost because he turns his head away from the microphone or something.

It's far away from how we pronounce 'dick' here in NZ, but someone from Australia in particular might hear "friend in nit is the friend in dick".

ok blo, tx for opinion, its interesting because I clearly hear dick when he say that and i hear indeed when Kamala says.

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2022, 12:40 PM »
Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.