Forums
April 19, 2024, 10:47 PM

Author Topic: Facebook?  (Read 1925 times)

Offline skunk3

Facebook?
« on: July 18, 2019, 07:47 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100037705613563

Add me. (And obviously tell me who you are so I know.)

I barely check this forum anymore.

Re: Facebook?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 06:19 PM »
i will add u

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 08:00 PM »
Facebook censors

Get gab instead
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Kradie

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2019, 08:18 PM »
Facebook censors

Get gab instead

Yes. Facebook is a evil dystopian super corporation that seeks world domination. I would advice against using it.  (No Sarcasm).

Mind, gab, and bitchute are excellent platforms. Highly recommended.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline skunk3

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2019, 09:03 PM »
Yes, Facebook sucks in various ways and I've had many temp bans on there but it's what most people use. I have a Gab account and nobody I know uses that platform aside from one person. I'm not gonna bother taking the time to check multiple sites every day, or using multiple apps when Facebook is by far the easiest and most convenient way to keep in touch with people.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2019, 09:16 PM »
Yes, Facebook sucks in various ways and I've had many temp bans on there but it's what most people use. I have a Gab account and nobody I know uses that platform aside from one person. I'm not gonna bother taking the time to check multiple sites every day, or using multiple apps when Facebook is by far the easiest and most convenient way to keep in touch with people.

Facebook is indeed the most easiest and convenient place, but making a steady transition to other alternative is better.
It will take time for more people to wake up and realize how shady Facebook is, but it can help if people slowly leaves it for other options.

Facebook is evil, Mark f@#!erbag is a wooden SJW plank. I see no reason to support him and his ideologi. You may disagree, but you said  that you got yourself banned, so the only logical thing for you to do is to rewrite your programming to fit there.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2019, 10:02 PM »
There is actually a Whatsapp group with hundreds of wormers in it, ask Sensei or GOOMbapatrol they both have a group with wormers.

I guess Facebook is too private for a lot of people.

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2019, 09:57 AM »
I'm not gonna bother taking the time to check multiple sites every day.

Use news feeds (RSS), TUS has one: https://www.tus-wa.com/.xml/?type=rss, so you have it all in one place.
For popular news reader you could take a look at web-based news aggregators like feedly, but I personally use RSSOwl for desktop (you can filter out the news you're not interested in).

Offline nino

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2019, 11:12 AM »
There is actually a Whatsapp group with hundreds of wormers in it, ask Sensei or GOOMbapatrol they both have a group with wormers.

The whatsapp group u r talking is called slaves and kings made by me  ;D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2019, 01:17 PM »

The whatsapp group u r talking is called slaves and kings made by me  ;D

WhatShit, instadamned, snapdick, Shitter, are just as bad as Facebook.
Whatsapp, instagram, snapchat, twitter, in case of confusion :P

Everyone should go back to sending messages with crows and one trusted rider xD.

Seriously, show some self-worth, don't sell yourself so easily on these platforms. I am guilty of of things as well, heck I am even using discord and steam. Even Facebook :O Only for news, following bands etc, minimalistic things. Though this makes me look like a huge hypocrite, and I can see the irony. I guess my argument would be ''I don't interact but observe''.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2019, 01:44 PM »
Oh wait i'm wrong, it was actually Discord groups I was thinking about sorry.

And Discord/Whatsapp are definitely not as bad as Facebook.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2019, 02:02 PM »
Oh wait i'm wrong, it was actually Discord groups I was thinking about sorry.

And Discord/Whatsapp are definitely not as bad as Facebook.

Whatsapp is owned by Facebook, instagram too. It is under microscope.

Facebook intends to control world economy with their new currency Libra. It will be tested a few years in America, so it can gain monopoly. Other government across the world such as Japan has expressed concerns over this new currency.

More about libra is explained here in this video

Offline Memox

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2019, 03:28 PM »

Are you implying that a telephone number is less private than a Facebook profile? lol.
By the way a lot of conspiracy theorists in this thread, damn. It's not like all this stuff is unthinkable, but come on... Lighten up a little.
\\\ My websites ///

My Worms Armageddon Review (and other blog posts about gaming)
The Autism-O-Meter

My Worms Videos
YouTube playlist

My (other) Reviews Hub
Steam Curator page

Offline Triad

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2019, 05:24 PM »
Facebook is a corporation Kradie, did you really expect they would choose humanity over profitability? Lmao. They'll do anything for profit as long as they are allowed to.

A better argument against social media for the individuals would be on mental health aspects. How, especially teenagers, getting more depressed by comparing themselves to their friends on social media, in which they only showcase the positive fragments of their lives. Or how they are getting more lonelier by having a fake connectedness.

I quit facebook, instagram etc. long ago. I just keep some close contacts on whatsapp, and leave former acquaintances as memories rather than as fake friends on social media. I don't need a place for people I won't care, it's just a waste of time.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2019, 05:46 PM »
Facebook is a corporation Kradie, did you really expect they would choose humanity over profitability? Lmao. They'll do anything for profit as long as they are allowed to.

A better argument against social media for the individuals would be on mental health aspects. How, especially teenagers, getting more depressed by comparing themselves to their friends on social media, in which they only showcase the positive fragments of their lives. Or how they are getting more lonelier by having a fake connectedness.

I quit facebook, instagram etc. long ago. I just keep some close contacts on whatsapp, and leave former acquaintances as memories rather than as fake friends on social media. I don't need a place for people I won't care, it's just a waste of time.

That's my point. Even if an argument was made that Facebook contributes to decay of mental health,, they wouldn't still care because they're not for humanity, but for profit. Going for profit as big as they are, is selfish. They disregard all life for their benefit.

Good to see you quit FB. I hope others will open their eyes and follow.