Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:39 PM

Author Topic: Facebook?  (Read 1907 times)

Offline Triad

Re: Facebook?
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2019, 06:13 PM »
Thanks, yeah I really hope so, too.

I agree people should be encouraged for alternatives, but those alternatives need to be convenient for them. For example I use whatsapp and even though they're not kind of business I would like to support, they offer the best convenience. But for example I don't use gmail, and use protonmail instead because they satisfy my needs just like gmail could and they care for their customers more than Google.

Also, I think @pm.me is cooler than @gmail.com :D

Offline AduN

• Chile Chile
  • hai2u!!1!:)
    • View Profile
    • my page
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2019, 09:05 PM »
god i feel like 2008 or so.

Offline Aladdin

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2019, 05:35 PM »
Really after a long time using facebook, I finally woke up, FACEBOOK IS A MENTAL PSYCHOSIS !!
People addicted full of psychic disorders because of this social network. hopefully this network will be extinguished so that people can live social life really!

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2019, 05:42 PM »
the only reason why i use fb is because my classmates use it and they are brooms

so don't be a broom and join Sensei's Discord server

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2019, 07:26 PM »
Seriously, show some self-worth, don't sell yourself so easily on these platforms. I am guilty of of things as well, heck I am even using discord and steam. Even Facebook :O Only for news, following bands etc, minimalistic things. Though this makes me look like a huge hypocrite, and I can see the irony. I guess my argument would be ''I don't interact but observe''.

This is literally me. I never liked Facebook and other intrusive social networks (Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter...)
I have a facebook account but with less than 60 friends added so far because I add only family and people that I know in real life, and I never post, only observe and press like LOL.
I think that having a steam/discord is ok. And whatsapp/messenger is more like an app you are forced to use to communicate because everbody uses it although I'd rather use Telegram/Wickr Me/Wire for best privacy.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2019, 01:20 AM »
Seriously, show some self-worth, don't sell yourself so easily on these platforms. I am guilty of of things as well, heck I am even using discord and steam. Even Facebook :O Only for news, following bands etc, minimalistic things. Though this makes me look like a huge hypocrite, and I can see the irony. I guess my argument would be ''I don't interact but observe''.

This is literally me. I never liked Facebook and other intrusive social networks (Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter...)
I have a facebook account but with less than 60 friends added so far because I add only family and people that I know in real life, and I never post, only observe and press like LOL.
I think that having a steam/discord is ok. And whatsapp/messenger is more like an app you are forced to use to communicate because everbody uses it although I'd rather use Telegram/Wickr Me/Wire for best privacy.
listen to wallison he knows what he is talking about