Forums
June 03, 2024, 03:49 PM

Author Topic: Hola! Moved to Spain, how about a meet-up?  (Read 791 times)

Offline Free

Hola! Moved to Spain, how about a meet-up?
« on: March 09, 2016, 11:47 AM »
Life took a funny turn and I moved to Spain, currently at Fuengirola, any wormers nearby who wants to meet up? :)

I will be back to worming soon but not feeling it at the moment, sorry if I missed any games :(

Offline Anubis

Re: Hola! Moved to Spain, how about a meet-up?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 06:17 PM »
Elaborate, in PM if necessary. :O

Offline Free

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 08:56 PM »
Well a good friend on mine got a good chunk of money and said he wants to GTFO of Finland and asked me to come with me and start a new life in Spain, so I was like hell yeas, and we left 12 hours later and now I have my own place, job, started training MMA etc. So life's good, just wanting to meet up with y'all. ;)

I'm downloading WA at the moment so one might find me for some defaults in wn later today. ;)

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2016, 09:00 PM »
sorry if I missed any games :(

only PO clanner vs cFc :D we gave free win :D
(+ this season dt played only 2 clanners - yesterday me and Style played vs Pn -> 10 days lefyt to end of season) xD

gl hf in Spain, free :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 02:24 AM »
wow.. spain? never would have guessed that.. you should tell you friend with all the moneyz that you guys should come visit Florida :)

I'll be playing this coming weekend free, hopefully you can make it on wnet then aswell, I would like to catch up with you and hear more about what's going on with ya.. ttyl