Forums > Off Topic

Film thread?

(1/4) > >>

TheKomodo:
Not sure if there is a film dedicated to films, if not i'd like to start one!

For anyone a fan of the Tremors series, I just finished watching the latest installment of the series, Tremors: A Cold Day In Hell

Personally one of the best films i've saw for a LONG time, thoroughly enjoyed that!!! Had me laughing the whole way through and some nice action scenes/deaths that made me feel "f**k that!!!!!!" Definitely raised the heartbeat haha!

Burt is at his best in this film, his dialogue is spot on! He's stubborn, he's insane, he's the man! And his sexual references and outbursts are hilarious haha!

The girls are geeky, brave and cute as well!

10/10 for me like, I think this series is an acquired taste but anyone into not exactly mainstream sci-fi stuff I suggest watching the films and TV series.

They also just made a reboot of the original film starring Kevin Bacon again, looking forward to watching that!

KinslayeR:
if we talk about series, the best one is Breaking Bad, and there is no doubt about it.

1. Breaking Bad
2. The Sopranos
3. Sons of Anarchy
4. Narcos
5. Sherlock
6. True Detective
Worth to watch are also: Game of Throne, Walking Dead, Dexter, Blacklist,  The X Files, House of cards, Glina, Wataha (last 2 are polish but very good one, maybe u can find it with subtitles, it will not be waste of time - I promise)  many others..

MonkeyIsland:
Kins, you were crazy about Prison Break. It's not even in your list. xD

nino:
The only kind of movies I like is comedy, cos it is make to laugh and nothing more hauhauhauhauha

But others kinds of movies makes me mad lol, cos everything works toooooooooo perfect, to much coincidence  which makes me furious lol.. 99,99% of cases the peace wins.. lol dunno explain.

I like documentary too cos talks of real world, real facts.

Movie is basically something someone wrote to work perfectly as is wrote, to show something could happen in real life, but real life is much different of 99,99% of movies!

porrrraaaaaaa aeeeeee

SiD:
nino's signature reminds me of a favourite of mine:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version