Forums > Off Topic

google wave

<< < (2/2)

chakkman:
I bet Google built in some thing into Wave like in their Chrome browser to "analyse" your web behavior. I won't use any Google App anymore... they will rule the earth soon.

beer:

--- Quote from: chakkman on December 04, 2009, 11:47 PM ---I bet Google built in some thing into Wave like in their Chrome browser to "analyse" your web behavior. I won't use any Google App anymore... they will rule the earth soon.

--- End quote ---
hum dunno, i like some stuff from google, like gmail, igoogle, and wave yea.. dislike chrome but must use that when i wanna wave

Pixy:
I'm already in :)
Thx.

Ray:

--- Quote from: chakkman on December 04, 2009, 11:47 PM ---I bet Google built in some thing into Wave like in their Chrome browser to "analyse" your web behavior. I won't use any Google App anymore... they will rule the earth soon.

--- End quote ---
Conspiracy theory?

beer:
btw googlewave pwn, nice tool to work with someone on internet! helped me alot with time in last work that i had do with a class mate. both working one same stuff, in real time.
it has many things, i realy dnt know mutch, just used to text and images, but was enough to say that.
wave rules :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version