Forums > Off Topic

Gran Turismo 5

(1/3) > >>

Husk:
This is our topic for everyone who looooves Gran Turismo 5.

Firstly I wanna bring out the cons, the annoying stuff "how_the_f@#!_did_they_forget_brakes". So yes, You can't buy brakes to your car, I mean what the f@#!! You get the ability to adjust the brakes for each car individually tho. But c'mon even Top Gear bought brakes to try make their car faster on the curves. Ok so that just pissed me off. Then you have these Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3 Engine upgrades, what is this? Need for speed underground any1? I want to know excactly what I'm doing to my engine to get the best performance out of it, but no, I just know its f@#!ing stage 2, so of course its gotta be better than stage 1. This game was released to retards? Same thing for reducing weight, in gran turismo 4 it was described like stage 1 u take the backseats off to make ur car lighter, 2nd stage would be making most body parts out of lighter metal than original and stage 3 was every little detail made lighter and such, but not in GT5! No! You only know you have stage1, stage 2 and/or stage 3 weight reduction, nothing explained, how did the car get lighter, did someone fart inside of it? Same thing goes for Turbo, ok so I can buy a turbo that starts from low rpm but doesn't go so high, or a turbo that starts a bit higher and goes higher or a turbo that starts at high rpm and gives best results of course at highest rpm, ok so thats cool but what the f@#!, i can't buy intercooler for my turbo? is this a joke?

I will go through all the good stuff when i come back home

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: Husk on March 16, 2011, 08:10 AM ---This is our topic for everyone who looooves Gran Turismo 5.

--- End quote ---

I just find it funny how you start out with this sentence, then go on a major full-on rant !

I am getting a ps3 soon JUST for GT5 xD

Who gives a f@#! you can't see stupid little things, I just wanna race :)

Husk:
X: well, they market their game as a "real driving simulator". I loved the well described details in GT4, and now they made GT5 for 4 years and forgot simple things. but yea, I am in hurry now, be right back in few hours

Husk:
oh k so enough rant, i wanna hear whats everyone's favourite car, what level they are, do they play b-spec, what about endurance?

I start by saying my favourite rally car is delta, sports car would be m3 and race car would be 787b. I just love buying any cars I don't have alrdy, its like Pokemon, gotta catch em all. You can find some pretty exotic/interesting cars from the used cars, they change after each race so checking them many times a day. Favourite track is Nürburgring I can play that track all day. Currently my a-spec level is 26, playing those endurances, alrdy beat the 2 hour and 4 hour race, next is 90 laps Laguna seca. I don't play much b-spec, maybe I play it after everything in a-spec is done.

Cueshark:
Because I simply cannot afford the ideal ps3 set-up would you care to describe the game in terms of graphics and features etc.

Gran Turismo 1 was one of my fave games of all time and this one has been years in the making.

:<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version