Forums
May 17, 2024, 08:20 AM

Author Topic: Looking on to paying someone with leet photoshop skeelz..  (Read 773 times)

Offline l7cx1Cl

Looking on to paying someone with leet photoshop skeelz..
« on: February 16, 2013, 08:55 PM »
To land right on impact of this next few words, I am a generous human being n will gladly pay for your services through Pay Pal(or other depending on the company) and your art viewed by the 100s and eventually up to the 1000s in the future time from my location of the derp d'derp bonita.

So 1 full page flyer, and 2 half size n square..   This is strictly professional for my upcoming gaming, internet, movie lounge.  But you know the nerd in me has to put some retro nerd funk in all of it meheh.

Upon the opening of this chillounge has to be 2-3 months giver take..  A rough draft would be splended if it is possible in the next couple days, on my request shall be much obliged. I Would like to get str8 to the point n make something with your awesome-sauce than not to be dragged on.
Whoever the persons I like, will have future projekts with me. 

[COLOR="#EE82EE"]Projekt Maya3030:[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#00FFFF"]Border[/COLOR][COLOR="#FF0000"] has to be be[/COLOR][COLOR="#00FFFF"] for the full outline of the full page flyer. The border should be of Mayan Calender or/and artifacts..  Something Mayan related(true).  The rest has to be Mayan related with Video game and Anime character related with nerdy phrases like (all your base belong to us or the cake is a lie)...[/COLOR]   [COLOR="#FF0000"]If you don't call your self a nerd, plz take no part in this.[/COLOR]

So if you can get something fixed up with this description w00t w00t to you my nuevo amigo..  I prefer you to be skeeld with CCS that knows most of the program.  Due to the fact this is for my bussiness and I must have it as sexy as possible.  xD

PS:  Must be very colorful and bright and awesome.  Thank you,,,,,

Some of the Character list...

Alucard and Police Girl from Hellsing Ultimate~
SSJ Goku and SSJ Vegeta fighting very small near the Tikal Temples...(Will explain much more later)
Master Chief
Marcus Fenix
Gordon Freeman
Ninja Turtle 8-Bit
Worms  8)
   8-Bit will take a part in the final projekt..

I am sure I have left something important out.. post questions
Hope to hear from you soon Hasta Luego..

Re: Looking on to paying someone with leet photoshop skeelz..
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 09:02 PM »
dunno, maybe you can ask pyroman, he is professional photoshoper, here is one of his works
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
but Im just saying, have no idea if he is interest in this

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 09:07 PM »
dunno, maybe you can ask pyroman, he is professional photoshoper, here is one of his works
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
but Im just saying, have no idea if he is interest in this

Excellent I shall PM a quick message.. Thanx m8..

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 11:56 PM »
Thanks for linking to me, Impo.

Alright, l7cx1Cl. As i understood, u opening a lounge-place and wanna get some art-works on walls, related to different thematics. And current thematic is Maya + oldgame persons. Everything is pretty clear here, the only thing i dont understand, is hiw this should be connected with Mayan.
So basically its pretty interesting for me. I have enough skills and stuff to make interesting and detailed collages.
What i do not do - i do not paint my personalities by hand. I can use existing high quality images, textures and make a stuff with them, apply any effects, plaint any light, shadows, smoothly and detaily remove backfround from anything and so on.

So as long as i will understand how does game heroes (like Gordon Freeman, Worms, Ninja Turtles etc) will be related to Mayan, i can start make some rough drafts.
If all fine, i will also need all necessary specifications for the End image, like Flyer dimensions etc

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 12:05 AM »
Thanks for linking to me, Impo.

Alright, l7cx1Cl. As i understood, u opening a lounge-place and wanna get some art-works on walls, related to different thematics. And current thematic is Maya + oldgame persons. Everything is pretty clear here, the only thing i dont understand, is hiw this should be connected with Mayan.
So basically its pretty interesting for me. I have enough skills and stuff to make interesting and detailed collages.
What i do not do - i do not paint my personalities by hand. I can use existing high quality images, textures and make a stuff with them, apply any effects, plaint any light, shadows, smoothly and detaily remove backfround from anything and so on.

So as long as i will understand how does game heroes (like Gordon Freeman, Worms, Ninja Turtles etc) will be related to Mayan, i can start make some rough drafts.
If all fine, i will also need all necessary specifications for the End image, like Flyer dimensions etc

These will be for *flyers* only to advertise my lounge, no bigger than a piece of printer paper..   And I live in Guatemala 8 hours from Tikal which where the Mayans are located..  Ic a Mayan descendant everyday where I am living at so at so hence why it is Mayan related.  It is a video game lounge so yes there has to be some sort of video game reference in the flyer.  Do you understand?  I have posted all the details above.

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 12:15 AM »
These will be for *flyers* only to advertise my lounge, no bigger than a piece of printer paper..   And I live in Guatemala 8 hours from Tikal which where the Mayans are located..  Ic a Mayan descendant everyday where I am living at so at so hence why it is Mayan related.  It is a video game lounge so yes there has to be some sort of video game reference in the flyer.  Do you understand?  I have posted all the details above.

Alright, now everything is pretty clear. I will think about and post an answer in PM tomorrow. (2 a.m. here now)

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2013, 12:25 AM »

Alright, now everything is pretty clear. I will think about and post an answer in PM tomorrow. (2 a.m. here now)

I would like to find some1 asap and Would be gr8 to work with a fellow wormer, i have posted on many sites including deviatart, i hope to hear from you soonasap).  I will def put ur photoshop skeelz to the test if your up for the challenge. ;]
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 12:28 AM by l7cx1Cl »