Forums > Off Topic

hearing

(1/4) > >>

CJ:
ok, a bit random this one, but all the same a little help would be nice, i awoken on saturday (13th) and had no hearing i couldnt and still cant hear a thing, i intially thought it was cos igot in the shower and when ur ears pop in the shower when u get a little water in them,  but its still like this now,  cant hear a f@#!ing thing which is driving me mad cos ive missed 2 heroes episodes and my birthday (yesterday) which was a pile of shit. ive booked to go in the doctors and am in on friday, but anyone have a rough idea what this problem could be?

HHC:
Really, the worst place to ask this is the internet. People will just share their horror stories or come up with crazy guessed diagnoses.

Hope you're fine though, gl for friday  8)

Rok:
CJ, do you have a thing for asking medical stuff on wormy forums? I recall you once asking on xtc forums why you can't take a dump.  ;D

Seriously, I wish you get better.

DarkOne:
Sounds like you need some prednisone.

Seriously. Ear Nose Throat doctor as soon as possible, sir. I've heard of something quite similar to this and if this is the same thing, then the sooner you start with prednisone, the more of your hearing you'll get back.

MonkeyIsland:
Don't know what it is. But I hope you get better mate :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version