Forums
April 25, 2024, 01:45 PM

Author Topic: here Aerox me DJing..  (Read 2710 times)

Offline ANO

Re: here Aerox me DJing..
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2015, 04:14 PM »
uhauahuhauahah
it's actually the only way to look at this silly performance for more than 3 seconds auhauha

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2015, 05:51 PM »
poor girl in kitchen, that must be hard for her   :-X

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2015, 03:33 AM »
I guess this music is only as good as your drugs are... I cant get into it while sober. But I guess after some acid,mushies and dmt the more noise you hear the better.

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2015, 06:41 AM »
I guess this music is only as good as your drugs are... I cant get into it while sober. But I guess after some acid,mushies and dmt the more noise you hear the better.

This music is more likely for mdma...

Offline ANO

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2015, 08:19 AM »
THIS IS NOT MUSIC, it's just an adult with a teenager look who turns randomly knobs.

THis adult would be better if he finds a 9/5 job asap because dad's money will finish at a certain point unless he is a tourist entertainer rofl
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 08:32 AM by ANO »

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2015, 10:17 AM »
pls dont call it music, the music needs melody, instruments, anything.. here I can see just some ugly teenager with more ugly glasses, and that poor girl in kitchen :(

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2015, 01:37 PM »
the music needs melody, instruments, anything..

Define anything
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline nino

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2015, 02:45 PM »
well taste is like ass, you have yours, i got mine. Some people got a wide taste.. ye  like ass too... the problem with the music of toxic is that, it is a kind of music that naturally few peoples likes... then it is done by someone who doesnot really know how too.. so the final product is really shit! like the final product that an ass spits out hauhauhauhauha.

but it is cool to listen it if you are interest in loling or rofling around with friends... last torney of lmfao i won by loling and lmfaoing for 3 days using one of his tracks!!!  ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2015, 03:35 PM »
last torney of lmfao i won by loling and lmfaoing for 3 days using one of his tracks!!!  ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

explain
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2015, 03:44 PM »
Toxic... imo it's just beat... not song... Add to this beat good singer or raper and will be great :P

Check that (beat made from toys sounds)

0-1:30 he is buying toys
1:30 making beat -> recording toys
5:28 -> ready beat, but to this beat he will rap (maybe soon we will hear ready track to this beat)

He finnished music accademy at violin faculty. Did you finnished any music school ? Maybe you should know something about music...

Offline nino

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2015, 04:07 PM »
last torney of lmfao i won by loling and lmfaoing for 3 days using one of his tracks!!!  ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

explain

Easy to explain mate.

The tourney works like this:

Each person shows something funny, how much u hauhauha you win, when i showed toxic's music...noone could stop laugh for 3 days... hauhauhauhauhauha
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2015, 04:18 PM »

explain

Easy to explain mate.

The tourney works like this:

Each person shows something funny, how much u hauhauha you win, when i showed toxic's music...noone could stop laugh for 3 days... hauhauhauhauhauha

hahhahahaha xDDDD

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2015, 06:21 PM »
ROFLdamn xDDDDD

Offline avirex

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2015, 12:58 AM »
omg... that all that comes to mind... just omg....

I can't do this anymore, its clear this young man has something clearly wrong in his head...  I have to support this youngster.

toxic, I support your new hobby.. nice video man, you look super cool in the dj booth!! rock on' ! don't listen to these FAGGOTS who are minons, and hating on the ultimate plllaaaaaayyyyyyaaaaa, just do your thing homey, they just playa hatin with their 9-5 jobs...

keep your head up playboy!

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2015, 09:16 AM »
I wish I had a 9 to 5

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...