Forums > Off Topic

Hey

(1/3) > >>

CJ:
Hey all to all those who may or may not remember me, but i'm thinking of making a comeback soon, i've beenaway for a few years, had alot of problems sorted em out and now it seems i'm getting back onto my feet, i also have a 2 month old daughter now in my life, she's called Gracie Louise incase you were wondering, how is everyone, who runs this league? very nice design etc, hope everyone is well.

Chris

beer:
wb ae :D
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/seasons-info/ runs like that

HHC:
congrats with the lil' one dude  :)

Ray:
Hello there, welcome to the site! Congratulations with your daughter!
We would love to have an old wormer back in the community. :)
As for your question, the site is ran by MonkeyIsland, but I am sure you don't know him (yet). You probably don't know me either, but I know who you are, I mean I read your name on old forums sometimes. Welcome back!

CJ:

--- Quote from: Ray on December 05, 2009, 12:11 PM ---Hello there, welcome to the site! Congratulations with your daughter!
We would love to have an old wormer back in the community. :)
As for your question, the site is ran by MonkeyIsland, but I am sure you don't know him (yet). You probably don't know me either, but I know who you are, I mean I read your name on old forums sometimes. Welcome back!

--- End quote ---

I don't know if thats a good thing or bad hing that people know who i am but i don't know who they are haha :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version