Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:59 PM

Author Topic: I finally did it ! !  (Read 2356 times)

Offline l7cx1Cl

I finally did it ! !
« on: April 21, 2021, 09:53 AM »
  :P
also did a 6 hour set for a big party in the middle of the jungle not to long ago 😈
Listen to part of a 6hour set in the middle of the Listen to part of a 6hour set in the middle of the jungle@ by BEHELIT on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/grxJN
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 09:22 AM by l7cx1Cl »

Offline Chelsea

Re: I finally did it ! !
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2021, 10:20 AM »
Though you finally f@#!ed a girl, but still not :(
btw. this "music" i horrible  :-X >:(

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2021, 10:45 AM »
that soundcloud link seems sketchy idk why

Offline Kradie

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2021, 11:51 AM »
All of this seem shady.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2021, 01:08 PM »
Though you finally f@#!ed a girl, but still not :(
btw. this "music" i horrible  :-X >:(
I am a dj.. I f@#!wd many..
u dont like minimal techno?  😲😲😲😲
u must not get out much
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 01:09 PM by l7cx1Cl »

Offline Lancelot

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2021, 01:16 PM »
If it were a little quieter, then it would be possible to stream as background music.

Not bad, but if you listen for six hours in a row, there is a chance that the brains nearby will dance to the rhythm.

Offline Lancelot

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2021, 01:31 PM »
Yes, you're right, not for everyone. and this is quite reasonable

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2021, 08:02 PM »
Omg omg omg i'm gonna be super rich! What's the first thing i'm gonna do?? Tell my family? My partner? My friends? Noooo f**k those guys imma rush onto tus-wa.com and tell a bunch of nerds! That'll teach them!  :D :D :D

Offline nino

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2021, 01:11 AM »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ill contact you to do a nice show on Slums of Rio de Janeiro aeeee

PM Sent!

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2021, 09:15 AM »
I am a dj..

And I'm hotel manager.  ;)

Omg omg omg i'm gonna be super rich! What's the first thing i'm gonna do?? Tell my family? My partner? My friends? Noooo f**k those guys imma rush onto tus-wa.com and tell a bunch of nerds! That'll teach them!  :D :D :D

Damn i should also do it few months ago XD

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2021, 02:31 PM »

shiiiit does no1 post their success here? 🤣🤣🤣 how old are you? an u honestly still play worms and use a pc everyday and all day? and use this forum?

wish my life was exciting like yours. tell u what. let's meet up in a few years. I'll meet up with any of u.. most of u couldn't live in the places I have from your 1st world perspective. yall wouldn't last 2 days in the jungle

have already traveled all over the world and done things u will never understand.. I'll be doin a lot more traveling after...  I'll buy u a pint. and show wut u the world is really like. . ill fly to you. ✌🏻 hope u don't try and beat me up like a Neanderthal. . . I like to understand other peoples perspectives and why they have so much hate..

my mum side of the family is from Winchester btw.   

I got a beautiful life.. and get quite busy.. ✌🏻
have a beautiful day
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 03:09 PM by l7cx1Cl »

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2021, 02:37 PM »
I am a dj..

And I'm hotel manager.  ;)

Damn i should also do it few months ago XD

cool man... happy for you.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2021, 03:56 PM »
@Toxic - See that's the thing, i'm a part of the community and always have been, I do sit on my ass all day every day using internet forums and playing video games lol, there is a lot of give and take. You don't even play the game anymore, you aren't really a part of the community, you always seem to show up just to talk about how good your life is, promoting music or a sneaker collection lol and you never ask how we are getting on or even seem to give a f**k about any of us, so why should we give a f**k about you?

Most people who return usually post a "Hey guys" post asking how everyone is doing, those guys are pleasant to talk to and welcome back.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2021, 04:48 PM »
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/grxJN
Not exactly my favorite style, but this one is listenable, unlike what was posted last time. Good progress, no shit.

Offline philie

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2021, 09:22 PM »
i always enjoy toxics posts, dunno why every1 reacts so ahm toxic.
pls come more often out of your jungle to post here.