Forums > Off Topic

I just want to say a big thank you.

(1/2) > >>

nino:
I dont remember when exactly i started to play this game, but all started like 7-8 years ago when me titahemp and deco were talking about pc games and then i was saying iam not into games really, and iam not lol, but then they gave me a CD of WA and asked me to install, this changed my life hehe, some peoples here know me  from the remote start, where i couldnot say a word in english and peoples making fun of me huahua , but by the time i learnt it without  even realise, and thats really nice, english make you be able to know whats going on around the world just surfing on the internet so TY, many leagues were made since i came around but none is so cool in comparison to TUS, imo it is made of 2 crucial things, to many nice features and someone who really know how to handle it MI, and my hero D1, so thanks guys to make it run so nice and clear, thanks for all the mates i've meet here and that sometimes have much more consideration for you, than a friend who is in your side everyday, theres something in life that u cant let pass, it is the happy days, and thats what WA bring to all of us, TY everyone to make this community each day stronger.

Thats all that the king nino has to say for now, and before i forget, TY ae :) 

Crazy:
I totally agree Nino, good topic! Friends of mine continually ask me if I still waste my time on this game, but I just tell them they have no idea what they are talking about, because honestly they don`t. I believe the atmosphere we have here in our community is somewhat unique compared to other games, and I am really greatfull for it. I don`t think I`d still play this game if it was only up to the game itself, but the damn good times I have with friends here makes me want to play more and more; why should I leave? A big thanks to everyone who makes it possible, and especially to those who put a lot of time and work (I don`t want to mention names, you know yourself who you are) into it. Are we nerds to play a game like this at age 20++? Yes maybe, but we are wormy nerds ;D

Camper:
well said king, MI and D1 really deserve respect. gj you both

Husk:
I agree everything The King said, please don't kill me.

TheKomodo:

--- Quote from: Crazy on April 05, 2011, 02:13 AM ---I totally agree Nino, good topic! Friends of mine continually ask me if I still waste my time on this game, but I just tell them they have no idea what they are talking about, because honestly they don`t. I believe the atmosphere we have here in our community is somewhat unique compared to other games, and I am really greatfull for it. I don`t think I`d still play this game if it was only up to the game itself, but the damn good times I have with friends here makes me want to play more and more; why should I leave? A big thanks to everyone who makes it possible, and especially to those who put a lot of time and work (I don`t want to mention names, you know yourself who you are) into it. Are we nerds to play a game like this at age 20++? Yes maybe, but we are wormy nerds ;D

--- End quote ---

Ditto... I say the same thing to my friends too when they ask if I still play this crap.

A question though, some people are scared to tell girls they play this game, I am not, in fact I always use it to slide in jokes about "worm - penis" and it works a charm, besides, why would I want to hide one of the biggest parts of my life, but then again, I ain't looking for one night stands, I want a women to share my life with, and if a women hates WA, then she can GTFO!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version