Forums
May 10, 2024, 02:39 AM

Author Topic: i shaved my balls today!  (Read 3709 times)

Offline ANO

Re: i shaved my balls today!
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2016, 11:11 AM »
yu seem to be obsessed, this was just something about shaving balls like pussies...nothing about yr problems wit gays and refugees (a word that for you means something about Africa, rapers and thieves). honestly i don't give a shit, for some reason i still like yu even when yu re crazy and mad

Offline Godmax

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2016, 11:52 AM »
Damn what a wild thread. Refreshing!

But let me ask you sth. Avorex: how often dkd you shave em since 2010?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2016, 11:56 AM »
I could be friend with him IRL

too bad he would say no
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2016, 12:15 PM »
I hate it when hair gets stuck in the brush of the vacuum cleaner, having to pick it out with my hand.

Offline Godmax

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2016, 12:17 PM »
Ah you pig is it that huge amazing! Then shave the shit.

Offline theredi

« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2016, 12:17 PM »
yu seem to be obsessed, this was just something about shaving balls like pussies...nothing about yr problems wit gays and refugees (a word that for you means something about Africa, rapers and thieves). honestly i don't give a shit, for some reason i still like yu even when yu re crazy and mad

:-*

too bad he would say no

Did you ask him? Or like always you know everything the best? Damn it must be cool to be such unerring person.