Forums
May 15, 2024, 01:59 PM

Author Topic: What the fu.....  (Read 2884 times)

Offline Crazy

Re: What the fu.....
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2011, 04:01 PM »
i dont know what to say/think about it all. riots/looting in my home town tonight. so what has caused all this?

On Norwegian tv they talked about the big difference between rich and poor in England being the "cause" of this ;x are there people that poor in England which make them rioting like this?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2011, 04:08 PM »
well, for starters, it'd be cool if english wormers could post here saying they're safe

except one or two who are better off dead

CHICKEN ARE YOU OKAY MATE?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Husk

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2011, 04:09 PM »

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2011, 05:36 PM »
I live in between Tottenham and Arsenal where this all started... f@#!ing disgraceful, we need to stop giving these people benefits.

worm and learn

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2011, 08:13 PM »
hah, nail, using the "I'm black so i can be racist card", nice one
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline darKz

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2011, 09:49 PM »
A friend of mine actually went to Manchester last friday, he's gonna stay there for 3 weeks I think. I can't say I'm not worried about his safety.

How did all this happen anyway? What's the reason people go mad over there?
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2011, 02:49 PM »

Since Amy Winehouse died, there's nobody buying their heroin. ;)

Offline rash

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2011, 03:02 PM »

Since Amy Winehouse died, there's nobody buying their heroin. ;)
rofl n1

thats remember me when some years ago cars were burning in France !!
They should put all thoses f@#!ers in jail for a long time and people would stop it héhé

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2011, 03:11 PM »

Offline nino

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2011, 04:03 PM »
if brazil cant become 1st world, the 1st world become brazil hauhauhua.

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline CJ

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2011, 09:59 PM »
i dont know what to say/think about it all. riots/looting in my home town tonight. so what has caused all this?

On Norwegian tv they talked about the big difference between rich and poor in England being the "cause" of this ;x are there people that poor in England which make them rioting like this?

Sort of, but thats not an excuse for rioting, im currently out of work so get approximately £80-£90 per fortnight on benefits off the government, i dont get my home paid for or anything like that so im not a full time "sponger" like most of the rioters/looters.

Personally, i am fine, the so-called "riots and looting" in my hometown, were just idle threats the person who made the "Warrington Riots" page, whom i know of got arrested, has since been in court on inciting damage and other charges has been bailed to reappear in the ext few weeks.

The rioting/looting now seems to have stopped, went through Manchester yesteray, there was aheavy police presence, and most shops were boarding up windows just incase anything happened.

I think its all over now, cant see anything more happening, it was a particularly worrying site to see it on the streets of London just a mere 12months before Olympic athletes/ffans/tourists etc could be in the same areas hoteling or whatever.

My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2011, 06:19 AM »
It's a bit hard to blame rich vs poor when it's the hooligans with expensive designer gear(neds) doing most of the looting.