Forums
May 15, 2024, 10:39 AM

Author Topic: Happy birthday  (Read 1168 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

Happy birthday
« on: August 11, 2011, 02:29 PM »
Hey Smoke, happy birthday, you have the same b-day as me! :DD But you're older then me.. ._. Anyways, just want to wish you happy birthday and hope you have a nice one!

Best regard,

Gengar.
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline Camper

Re: Happy birthday
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 02:38 PM »
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO HAUHAUHA

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 02:43 PM »

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 03:26 PM »
What's so funny, Camper? And no, Pizza. I've quited Worm Armageddon and ain't coming back anymore. :/ uninstalled everything and give the disc to my friend. And Pizza, sorry for being judgemental/hatred toward you when you cowed me in Hysteria and other games... I'm sorry.. Forgive me?

Gengar.
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 03:52 PM »
Happy birthday Gengar and Smoke =)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 03:54 PM by Korydex »

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 07:22 AM »
What's so funny, Camper? And no, Pizza. I've quited Worm Armageddon and ain't coming back anymore. :/ uninstalled everything and give the disc to my friend. And Pizza, sorry for being judgemental/hatred toward you when you cowed me in Hysteria and other games... I'm sorry.. Forgive me?

Gengar.

LOL i bet i made u quit

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 09:51 PM »
Nope, I choose to quit. Just video games have been affected me throughout High school already and I won't let that happen when I get into college...

Offline AduN

• Chile Chile
  • hai2u!!1!:)
    • View Profile
    • my page
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 01:28 AM »
hb both  :-*