Forums
May 10, 2024, 08:04 AM

Author Topic: Need help from a Graphic designer  (Read 550 times)

Offline Crazy

Need help from a Graphic designer
« on: March 09, 2012, 12:48 PM »
Hey :D

I`m not sure if graphic designer is the correct way to announce this, but I`m looing for someone who can help me make a really cool background picture for our twitter account, and possibly for my website. I`m running a bettingwebsite, and it would be cool to have a unique background picture for twitter. My site is Norway`s most popular bettingsite on Twitter, and a unique background would spice things up. I have some ideas for what it should look like. Please contact me by PM if you are interested in helping me, and of course making some money :P

Offline GreatProfe

Re: Need help from a Graphic designer
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 12:59 PM »
what is ur site/twitter ?

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 01:11 PM »
Hey :D

I`m not sure if graphic designer is the correct way to announce this, but I`m looing for someone who can help me make a really cool background picture for our twitter account, and possibly for my website. I`m running a bettingwebsite, and it would be cool to have a unique background picture for twitter. My site is Norway`s most popular bettingsite on Twitter, and a unique background would spice things up. I have some ideas for what it should look like. Please contact me by PM if you are interested in helping me, and of course making some money :P

Dude, I got your (wo)man hehe. My friend, she is a graphic designer and rocks. She did some work for komo as well, ask him ;)  Would you like me to pm you her e-mail and you can take it from there?

Offline Ray

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 07:13 PM »
www.99designs.com

They even have a separate category called "Twitter background", check it out.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 07:49 PM »
Bard

I wanna be your inbound marketer! Still need to review your site and could give you a basic overview.

Have you installed google analytics?

Offline avirex

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 06:29 AM »
If your interested in something truly cutom i do very nice word art, art work.. I think that would be much better then a basic computer graphic...

I think i posted the drawing i did of my godsons name, zaidyn on the forums a while back if you remember that.