Forums > Off Topic

I was wrong

(1/3) > >>

Ray:

--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on February 13, 2014, 07:20 PM ---Also feel free to come back anytime and post "I was wrong" threads. ;)
--- End quote ---
So how is everyone doing? :) Three and a half years went by and I started thinking a lot about this game and the community lately, so I figured I'd pop my head back in a little, maybe catch a game or two!

Kaleu:
Hi Ray, not the best time for a comeback, you might get frustrated with the low activity, but welcome!!
Let's play some rr's when you around, I'm often on wormnet but make sure I answer you back otherwise I'm away/busy.  ;D

Pixy:
Why did you drop the X in your name? X-Ray was better tbh.

MonkeyIsland:

--- Quote from: Ray on September 23, 2017, 09:50 PM ---So how is everyone doing? :) Three and a half years went by and I started thinking a lot about this game and the community lately, so I figured I'd pop my head back in a little, maybe catch a game or two!

--- End quote ---

Hey Ray!

So nice to see you around :)
How's the career going?

Ray:

--- Quote from: Kaleu on September 24, 2017, 03:01 AM ---Hi Ray, not the best time for a comeback, you might get frustrated with the low activity, but welcome!!
Let's play some rr's when you around, I'm often on wormnet but make sure I answer you back otherwise I'm away/busy.  ;D

--- End quote ---
Wouldn't say I'm back, just in the mood to play a few games and take a look around the old community. Hope to catch you!

--- Quote from: Pixy on September 24, 2017, 03:49 AM ---Why did you drop the X in your name? X-Ray was better tbh.

--- End quote ---
I have been playing with this nickname for like 8 years now I think. You might be confusing me with Xrayez? I used to be Xray99 a very long time ago thought.

--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on September 24, 2017, 05:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ray on September 23, 2017, 09:50 PM ---So how is everyone doing? :) Three and a half years went by and I started thinking a lot about this game and the community lately, so I figured I'd pop my head back in a little, maybe catch a game or two!
--- End quote ---

Hey Ray!

So nice to see you around :)
How's the career going?
--- End quote ---
Nice to see you too, and TUS! I'm happy this place still exists, it's a great space. I'm in the middle of changing jobs, its going really good. How are you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version