Forums
March 29, 2024, 08:34 AM

Author Topic: I was wrong  (Read 1705 times)

Offline Ray

I was wrong
« on: September 23, 2017, 09:50 PM »
Also feel free to come back anytime and post "I was wrong" threads. ;)
So how is everyone doing? :) Three and a half years went by and I started thinking a lot about this game and the community lately, so I figured I'd pop my head back in a little, maybe catch a game or two!

Offline Kaleu

Re: I was wrong
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 03:01 AM »
Hi Ray, not the best time for a comeback, you might get frustrated with the low activity, but welcome!!
Let's play some rr's when you around, I'm often on wormnet but make sure I answer you back otherwise I'm away/busy.  ;D
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 03:49 AM »
Why did you drop the X in your name? X-Ray was better tbh.
Here comes the snow

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 05:49 AM »
So how is everyone doing? :) Three and a half years went by and I started thinking a lot about this game and the community lately, so I figured I'd pop my head back in a little, maybe catch a game or two!

Hey Ray!

So nice to see you around :)
How's the career going?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 07:32 AM »
Hi Ray, not the best time for a comeback, you might get frustrated with the low activity, but welcome!!
Let's play some rr's when you around, I'm often on wormnet but make sure I answer you back otherwise I'm away/busy.  ;D
Wouldn't say I'm back, just in the mood to play a few games and take a look around the old community. Hope to catch you!
Why did you drop the X in your name? X-Ray was better tbh.
I have been playing with this nickname for like 8 years now I think. You might be confusing me with Xrayez? I used to be Xray99 a very long time ago thought.

Hey Ray!

So nice to see you around :)
How's the career going?
Nice to see you too, and TUS! I'm happy this place still exists, it's a great space. I'm in the middle of changing jobs, its going really good. How are you?

Offline Csongi

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 11:53 AM »
Hali & wb! :)
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline HHC

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 12:33 PM »
Yo Ray, i take it you'll be going for 100 games next season?  :)

Offline Godmax

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2017, 12:46 PM »
Who is Ray, Rey Charles?

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2017, 03:17 PM »
Hey ;)
When you end of play rope games beep me to play some elites  :-*

Offline Prankster

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2017, 03:32 PM »
Hi Ray, hahah, I haven't been here for months, probably (not so much before either), and I log in just a day after you.
How's life?

Offline Tomi

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2017, 04:38 PM »
wb ;)

Offline Ray

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2017, 01:25 PM »
Yo Ray, i take it you'll be going for 100 games next season?  :)
We'll see about that! :D Unlikely though.
Hey ;)
When you end of play rope games beep me to play some elites  :-*
I actually did some Elites just the other day! I'll message you if I find you online, some games would be sweet!
Hi Ray, hahah, I haven't been here for months, probably (not so much before either), and I log in just a day after you.
How's life?
All good, thanks! Everything good on your end? :)

Offline nino

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2017, 01:47 PM »
hey Ray i have only one thing to tell you!

Ae puto!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.