Forums
April 19, 2024, 06:56 PM

Author Topic: Investiments on Stocks!!!  (Read 2557 times)

Offline skunk3

Re: Investiments on Stocks!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2020, 09:30 AM »
I own small amounts of stocks but I have no idea what I am doing. It seems like a risky investment most of the time unless you 100% know what you are doing, when to buy and sell, etc. My advice if you want wealth is to save all of your money and buy land. That's what long term money comes from. If I wasn't a broke ass bum I'd buy all the land I could.

Offline nino

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2020, 08:21 PM »
I own small amounts of stocks but I have no idea what I am doing. It seems like a risky investment most of the time unless you 100% know what you are doing, when to buy and sell, etc. My advice if you want wealth is to save all of your money and buy land. That's what long term money comes from. If I wasn't a broke ass bum I'd buy all the land I could.

What stocks do you have?

Iam buying stocks to have a passive earing thats growing more and more with the dividends i get, it is risky yeah actually i have stocks from 15 different companies from many different sectores of economy.

actually every month i get an amount of money + the dividends i get to buy more stocks then the cake is just growing more and more, in about 20 years i hope to have the same amount of money as Benzos!! Lets see  :D :D :D

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2020, 02:07 AM »
Random stocks in weed-based companies, some pharmaceutical stuff, minerals mining, etc. Not much. It's only like $500 worth of stocks at most. I think that playing the stock market isn't worth it unless you REALLY know what you are doing and also if you REALLY pay attention to it constantly, otherwise you can just as easily lose money as make money. At the moment I'd rather put my money in Bitcoin since that shit is exploding. Stock-wise I'd put my money into companies that are obviously not going to go anywhere, like the companies that own the various Google properties, like Alphabet. Overall though I think it's best to just save up as much money as you can and then talk to a bank about getting a loan and buying a house / property. Property is almost guaranteed to go up in value over time since there is a finite amount of it. It's all about appreciating vs. depreciating assets.

Offline Tomi

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2021, 09:32 PM »
Anyone involved in the GME short squeeze play? :D TO THE MOON!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2021, 12:35 AM »
The GME thing is pretty interesting, we will see what happens on Monday when market opens again, next week will be fascinating for sure.

I LIKE THE STOCK  :D

Offline Bloopy

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2021, 07:00 AM »
Gotta agree with skunk on the Bitcoin thing. I feel stupid for not getting into that straight after I mined a little Dogecoin in early 2014. 10 months ago I finally stopped procrastinating and exchanged half my Dogecoin for Bitcoin, and it already increased like 6× since. Of course, Dogecoin is up because of the Reddit hype but it won't stay high. Bitcoin will... at least until it gets replaced with another crypto or something more widely adopted.
x_+

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2021, 07:02 AM »
gamestonk goes brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr