Forums > Off Topic

Is the world getting worse?

(1/7) > >>

Kradie:
When I ask the question ''Do you think that the world is getting worse?'' it can mean anything from evolution of man, the choices we make, social unrest, politics, religion, war & climate change.

From your standpoint, where you are in the world, and the intelligence you have at your disposal, what is your thoughts?

h3oCharles:
what is getting worse is how many threads like these you make... just go to reddit if you want to ask questions like these

TheKomodo:
Even I can't be bothered writing all that is needed here...

Kradie:

--- Quote from: TheMadCharles on March 06, 2019, 12:32 PM ---what is getting worse is how many threads like these you make... just go to reddit if you want to ask questions like these

--- End quote ---
Charles, if you don't have anything useful to contribute to the topic, but just to follow & critique me. Then find yourself elsewhere, or take it up with the moderators. Last time I checked, TMC is not voice of this community, so there is no need to police around.

I sometime make topics like these, to harness an interesting debate about deep provoking topics. Freedom of speech for example. Your post is basically telling me to go somewhere else, because it seems like it is not welcomed here. You might have exhibited yourself in such manner by going after me because of validation by others. To be accepted as one of them. If you look to China and their social credit system, it is an alarming development, where citizens have to work and prove their worth for the Government's narrative vision of an equilibrium society. So for example, if you are low working class, or done something bad, or committed a petty crime, you will not be permitted to partake in certain restaurants, social activity like a concert, or be able to take the public transportation. See where I am going with this? So if you say to someone, don't post that here ''WE'' do not approve of it. It is like pulling the plug for the freedom of speech. This is a worms site too, where everyone should be allowed to post what they want within reason of course. I believe my topics are within ''reason''.

So yeah, the world is getting worse, the narrative of the left wing media, to control all citizen to fit their agenda, the global myth propaganda, and so on.

Oh, sorry, wall of text? Please don't hate on me & make the world worse, beautiful people.  :D

Mega`Adnan:
People worship PewdiePie and Minecrap, and accepts Grandaay as their messenger of "Minecrap" religion. :D
People cry for the Ninja's ligma death, but don't even shed a tear for dying children in Syria, Palestine and Iraq.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version