Forums
March 29, 2024, 11:31 AM

Author Topic: just NVM  (Read 797 times)

Offline Rogi

just NVM
« on: July 21, 2019, 11:58 PM »
f@#! u all/. aVoiders and other trash shit. REad rules and read my shit then. Ur pick - ,my pick what's wrong?! gtfo with ur TRL shit in ur mind it's not some focused in some shit league its f@#!ing tus so be carefull and be polite, dont ask play ur shit and reject play that guys picks, u f@#!ing worng. Its tus not NNN and another shit that plays 10 ppls. Dont even come in this topic with some smart lessons here, Just Gtfo. i dont will play with ppl who play some one scheme. I respect all ppl who playd with me singls and clanners. But some of u too high asking some shit on AG. T17 ne1 tus? Interseting some1? 5% of urs? So stfu! Just ask for tus, not f@#!ing shcme. I always trying to play with all. And respect choise of others players, but some1 just shit in to face with his choise. so gtfo. I play ttrr only as always know, without some scusa that im drunk or my kb broken. And after finish ,y scheme i always playing pick of opponent, why the f@#! i should keeep endure it in my heart Bro? 
Spoiler! View
sorry childs im madman XD

I'm so sorry, replace in offtop please.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 11:32 PM by Rogi »
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline Anubis

Re: IM DRUNK SO NVM
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 10:06 AM »
You don't need alcohol to post this, it's the internet the repercussions are mild (temporary ban or just a locked thread). No need to get drunk, also when you are drunk you are typing worse than normally and probably missed some points you wanted to make. Alcohol also favors emotional based conclusions (rage, sad, anger etc.) so you can't truly speak your mind and just express your emotions. When you are sober just type the same message again and see the difference. :D

Offline nino

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 11:11 AM »
now post a pic of ur asshole cos drunk
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Rogi

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 06:25 PM »
auhauhahua

You don't need alcohol to post this, it's the internet the repercussions are mild (temporary ban or just a locked thread). No need to get drunk, also when you are drunk you are typing worse than normally and probably missed some points you wanted to make. Alcohol also favors emotional based conclusions (rage, sad, anger etc.) so you can't truly speak your mind and just express your emotions. When you are sober just type the same message again and see the difference. :D
Can't not agree xD
now post a pic of ur asshole cos drunk
Spoiler! View
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|