Forums
May 21, 2024, 01:50 AM

Author Topic: EL CLASSICO  (Read 2241 times)

Offline rU`

Re: EL CLASSICO
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2010, 09:00 PM »
zz.
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline CJ

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2010, 03:26 PM »
I have a freidn who lives in Rosario, and supports Central, he keeps me uptodate with the goings on there, shame Central are in the B, but i have confidence they'll come back up.

Newells on the other hand, obviously cos im a Central fan i don't support but a decent club nonetheless.

In Regards to Puyol/Pique.... possibly the best centre back partnership in the world along with Vidic/Ferdinand on their day, but don't forget Pique was bought from Barca, raised at Manure, and then went back to Barca, so personally i credit Manure for him being the way he is today, and thats coming from a man city fan.

Whoever said Xavi/Iniesta/Messi etc would not move if they were offered more money is right, those players are the lifeblood of the team, and wont move for money, Kaka proved this when my team city came in with a megabucks offer.

Edit: I'm sure Messi already has spanish citizenship, which means he doesnt count as one of the non EU players in La Liga, he just cant play for Spain cos of the obvious:

1) Hes Argentine, and their not gonna let their most prized asset since Maradona become Spanish.
2) Hes played for Argentina at most levels anyway, under17's under 20's etc

« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 03:29 PM by CJ »
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline Warlord

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2010, 05:17 PM »
Vvvvn words CJ :D

LOL Cj's facebook XD:

xJEDIxxCJ :D  xd
Did you know this?

The LG is a happy face! lol

Offline CJ

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2010, 12:22 AM »
haha you should add me, that way you see more of my profilez :D
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years