Forums
April 24, 2024, 12:16 PM

Author Topic: Let's Kill Leemena-dan! His malware-game is a TOTAL NIGHTMARE!  (Read 494 times)

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

Heya. I have a message for you! And, this time it is a BIG SERIOUS NIGHTMARE!!! I have got a batch of information about Sonic Gather Battle by Leemena-dan, and you know what? It is A REALLY BAD PIECE OF MALWARE (unlike my story builds, which are simply repacks)! This malware can track all your information (logins, passwords, credit card data, browser history, and even more stuff). Worst of all, you can't play this malware-game if you to cheat, hack or mod it.  All because of the DRM this malware-game features. The first phase of the DRM is the BSOD-shader put on the stages with the red Hyodoros chasing the fighters, , this phase is activated when you type the name of this malware-game + cheat/hack/mod in the browser or open a file with cheat/hack in the filename while the malware itself is activated (through registry). The second phase of the DRM is the black-red shader put on the stages, with the SA Boom Creep eyes chasing the  fighters, transforming into the SA Boom Creeps themselves and killing the player's fighter along with blocking the game from the play, you can't escape from them by attacking them (unlike the first DRM phase, where you could do so). The only way to block the DRM phases is to contact the developer himself and telling him, that you don't want to hack/cheat on his game (which won't go too good, through, he is worse than me in understanding critism). The better choice is to KILL HIM! The reason he put the DRM into his malware-game is "sprite theft", through, he failed on his plan (the sprites were still ripped, despite his efforts to defend them as "his").
Original source:  https://malware.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Gather_Battle
So, what do you think about ME and HIM now? (Also, KingslayeR, Steam and Valve are no thieves, the Sonic Gather Battle creator is)!
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!