Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:08 PM

Author Topic: LordPiti thinks i use hacks  (Read 802 times)

Offline deleted_player

LordPiti thinks i use hacks
« on: May 21, 2017, 10:11 PM »
LordPiti thinks i use a hack to See private messages, and i want to proove my innocence, you know what annoys me the most? It is that i can't do anything, i said to LordPiti that i promise that i don't use hacks, and he just replies "why would i believe you?" seriously,  what he wants me to do?, i just want to proove my innocence, but i don't know how, anyone hace any idea of how i can proove that i don't use hacks?

[Rogi`sX] lol ur fail? xd
[`HCP`MegamanFan] :(
[`HCP`MegamanFan] u bad poni
[Rogi`sX] yes, im strange horse
[`HCP`MegamanFan] xd
[Rogi`sX] donkey xd
[`HCP`MegamanFan] xd

Offline TheWalrus

Re: LordPiti thinks i use hacks
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 12:57 AM »
LordPiti thinks i use a hack to See private messages, and i want to proove my innocence, you know what annoys me the most? It is that i can't do anything, i said to LordPiti that i promise that i don't use hacks, and he just replies "why would i believe you?" seriously,  what he wants me to do?, i just want to proove my innocence, but i don't know how, anyone hace any idea of how i can proove that i don't use hacks?
like i told you drop it dude, no point posting it here.

Offline deleted_player

Re: LordPiti thinks i use hacks
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 01:06 AM »

like i told you drop it dude, no point posting it here.
Ok but i can't delete the post, if an admin is reading this, i request closing this topic or deleting it, something they can, plz, sorry
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 01:08 AM by MegamanFan »

[Rogi`sX] lol ur fail? xd
[`HCP`MegamanFan] :(
[`HCP`MegamanFan] u bad poni
[Rogi`sX] yes, im strange horse
[`HCP`MegamanFan] xd
[Rogi`sX] donkey xd
[`HCP`MegamanFan] xd