Forums
March 29, 2024, 01:49 PM

Author Topic: Medieval 3000 - Patreon  (Read 1056 times)

Offline MrRussellgro

Medieval 3000 - Patreon
« on: January 18, 2017, 11:44 PM »
This is an anime I am working on called Medieval 3000. I have been wanting to do this since I've got started, which I am working on this with some friends.

Medieval 3000 short plot synopsis
It is the year 3000. The world has suffered a thousand years of regression from a
Great Calamity of the past millennium, and now the remnant of humanity has
dissolved into an echo of Medieval culture mixed with remaining ancient technology of the 21st century. Ken Omega, steward of a now lost kingdom on the hunt for a brother that single-handedly murdered his entire family overnight, Elli Shadowheart, a young hunter from a nearby forest realm seeking adventure and a greater purpose, and Crystal Rose, Princess of the thriving kingdom, are drawn together by the red thread of fate. Demons have appeared into the world, and their goal: to destroy all that is left of humankind. Fate has chosen Ken, Elli, Crystal, and a few other companions to wield the power of “Rui”: ancient spirit weapons created by the ancient ancestors of the 21st century at the time of the Great Calamity with the power to defeat the demons. They are the world’s only hope of saving the world from darkness and rescuing Ken’s brother, Soul, from the evil that has corrupted his heart.

Medieval 3000's Patron: https://www.patreon.com/M3K

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: Medieval 3000 - Patreon
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 12:59 PM »
vaporware entrepreneur
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline MrRussellgro

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 12:10 AM »
Hey, how ya all doin'?

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 12:33 AM »
Fine ty, reading this post atm  8)

Offline MrRussellgro

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2017, 12:32 AM »
Hey, so if anyone were to help me and my crew on the anime, how do you think we should do other story since we did the script to the first episode we are going to release soon.