Forums > Off Topic

Microsoft pwns Nintendo( Extras)

(1/7) > >>

Pixy:
Hey fellas, since no one posted something decent in ages here, I created this topic.

I present you, the Project Natal.

This crap uses a camera that reads ALL your movements with 200% more accuracy than a shitty Wiimote.
No controller required, just interact with the game like you were in it.

Also, there is a voice recognition system.

The video explains the rest

Also, since Im not a flooder like Ray, I will post this video too even though is offtop

pr:
sex simulator ne1?

darkmaul:
lol at driving..
It's better with a pad lol  :(

Pixy:
Yeh, some games really need buttons, like shooters. I mean, how is it possible to change weapons, use items etc?

I dunno the release date, but if t was this year, that crap would be so glitchy and bugged that our Xboxes
would RROD'd in 0,004509483 milliseconds

Ray:
wow, I think this stuff brings the "real life" out of the life, if you know what I mean. For instance, trying on a dress in the TV, what's this, like humanity was incapable to move! HELLO! I want to get a dress, I go to the stall, the boutique, the shopping mall, whatever and browse between the dresses, smell the characteristic "new stuff" odor... These are parts of getting a new dress, you get tired, go back home, get a hot bath, make yourself a coffee...
These stuffs will make humanity move even less.

Doesn't seem to be real anyway to me, might be my fault. In some cases it looks like the guys were just copying the movement of the characters on the TV.

EDIT: not like it wasn't cool to punch someone in the face on TV but it doesn't have to be exaggerated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version