Forums > Off Topic

Music

(1/7) > >>

Chelsea:
This topis is about music. :)

I prefer rap and hip-hop Polish and American.
My favourites rapers are Eminem 50 Cent, Snoop Dog and some from Poland :P

I liten new Eminem cd "recovery".

what about you ?

welcom to discusion ;)

NinjaCamel:
RAP ftw!!!

Ruudolf, Kemmuru, Heikki Kuula, Pyhimys, Stepa and Juno, r the best from finland!

here is one song from Ruudolfs new album which will be released 4.8.

i dont listen much english rap cuz cant understand what they sayxd

Prankster:
my musical life is a big adventure lol :D

nowadays i mostly listen to traditional folk music of the Pannonian Basin (Hungarian, Romanian, Gipsy). i also play some, on the "contra" (a modified viola, used mostly in Transylvania)

well, ofc i like other music too:
The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, The Offspring, SOAD, The Byrds, Simon & Garfunkel, Bob Dylan, Deep Purple, Dire Straits, U2, Terry S. Taylor (u know him, if u ever played the game "The Neverhood" :D), RHCP, Oasis, Nirvana, Jimi Hendrix, G n' R, The Doors, AC/DC, Green Day

also love the music of Bobby McFerrin, Danny Elfman

and ofc i listen to Hungarian bands too, like: Kispál és a Borz, Emil.RuleZ!, Méhek and some others..

maybe it looks like i listen only to rock, but once i was a big fan of Gigi d'Agustino xD, and ofc i like other styles or bands too (and on the other hand, i dont like everything from the bands i mentioned before), just dont "waste" time on downloading full albums, only some songs..

u can understand this with very basic english and german :D

ShyGuy:

The chorus will be popping in your head at all times! Best up and coming alternative metal band!

Maciej:
i just listen for polish rap, i don't listen english or any other because i don't understand text then... so no sense to listen ;p
last time mostly 'małpa' and 'słoń' (horrorcore), used to listen 'pezet' a lot and i still like his songs.
you should know them, don't you chelsea?? ^^

EDIT: aaaaah and in the past, like 2-4 years ago, i listened for avril lavigne

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version