Forums > Off Topic

Mystery Team 3000

<< < (25/27) > >>

Saint:
can I ask who GosAmb is? he had the same team as me "Team1" (later I deleted it) he was from Germany and played in the elite just divine, could it be fad?but he said that he would never return,this nickname existed for no more than a week,no one saw him again.he used the snooper and the Swiss flag

SiD:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on March 25, 2020, 09:19 PM ---3 years and still nobody got Legends  :D

--- End quote ---

You mean it wasn't M3ntal? we give up.. tell us.

TheKomodo:
The thing is though, I can't even remember whose team it is now  :D :D :D

I know it's not Liam though because i've checked and his team is SfX:::Legends, there was someone else who used just "Legends", it's just been too long and I have too many replays.

I wonder if there is a tool that can search replays automatically...

WTF-8:

--- Quote from: TheKomodo on March 26, 2020, 01:48 PM ---I wonder if there is a tool that can search replays automatically...
--- End quote ---
Might be relevant:

--- Quote from: W:A command-line parameters @ the manual ---/getlog Path\To\Replay.WAgame - export a text log of the replay
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---A /quiet (or /q) command-line option has been added to facilitate processes such as batch replay log extraction. This option suppresses various message boxes and progress windows, and disables bringing console windows to the foreground.
--- End quote ---
if you figure out how to utilize this (I dunno I noob), could use a normal text search afterwards

Edit: nevermind, thought such stuff would be encrypted or something but it isn't, see link below

SiD:
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/off-topic/mystery-team-3000-29064/msg242151/#msg242151

"     go Ancient!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version