Forums
May 02, 2024, 05:08 PM

Author Topic: A little topic about gifts and christmas  (Read 356 times)

Offline KinslayeR

A little topic about gifts and christmas
« on: December 23, 2014, 05:13 PM »
Hello!
As I heard, there is christmas time coming, where will u spend that time and with who?
Do You have any idea for new year, any provisions etc?
I promised myself to stop playing poker becouse I lost actually too much moneys for this "hobby" and it is big shit when you take it serious and spend all time playing it online and travelling abroad as it is not leggal in here.. Also I figured out that poker is 90% about luck, you may be good at this,  but in the end biggest prizes are based on luck.
Anyway stop talking about poker, this is christmas topic.
Did You buy already gifts for your loved ones?  What u wanna get?

I took the photo of my gift to my girlfriend, can't wait to give it her tomorrow :) Anyway remember, christmas is not about gifts ;p

What about you guys? Is christmas in every of urs country? Feel free to upload some photos of ur gifts or whatever else based on christmas

Wish You all the best and more clanners and activity for TUS

Online Sbaffo

Re: A little topic about gifts and christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 05:43 PM »
Poker... ruined so far many people...

Anyway how much did you pay all those gift? It's a coincidence that you opened a topic about this today, in the afternoon i went out and since for my birthday i didn't get so many presents, all my friends gifted me 5gr of weed, thus i decided to share it with them. That's some awesome Christmas spirit. :')