Forums > Off Topic

New Multiplayer Rope Racing game for mobile - Rope Clash

<< < (29/31) > >>

Saint:
I cant download :(

Sbaffo:
New update. I've tested it and it looks interesting, however it's still on beta.

Kradie:
I cannot believe that there are brainless support for monetizationis of this game. EA & Activision would be proud. Be proud whoever you are that fuels and encourages this madness to the future generation of gamers.

Sbaffo:

--- Quote from: Kradie on October 19, 2019, 10:39 PM ---I cannot believe that there are brainless support for monetizationis of this game. EA & Activision would be proud. Be proud whoever you are that fuels and encourages this madness to the future generation of gamers.

--- End quote ---

Oook man

j0e:
This game is great. Competitive races whenever you want, with no waiting around. I've been playing it pretty steadily in little snippets since it was released. The rope is good enough to satisfy my roping cravings. I like using the basic brown rope for extra challenge.  Spent $0 so far.. but I'll probably make that $1.29 minimum purchase to get rid of the video ads (just added) at some point. Right now they're still very infrequent.

There have been at least 10 updates since this thread was created, and Mesiba has been implementing some of our suggestions. He's working hard and improving the game. Call me brainwashed but I don't mind giving him 5 minutes worth of my wages for all that work and the many hours of sweet mobile roping.

Next improvements I want to see are more levels, improved custom map support and sharing, and different timetrial map segments.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version