Forums
March 29, 2024, 02:35 AM

Author Topic: New Multiplayer Rope Racing game for mobile - Rope Clash  (Read 11382 times)

Offline Sbaffo

Re: New Multiplayer Rope Racing game for mobile - Rope Clash
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2019, 08:04 PM »
Lmfao, you've been sucked in and manipulated so easily :D

Lmao you're retarded

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2019, 08:21 PM »

It is actually shocking and depressing to witness that people allow themselves to be manipulated. People's mind are so fragile and weak, the only truth they see is the limited parameters that's made for them.
You have the limited parameters - you haven't played the game. I haven't been manipulated - this is a great game. It's not perfect. Let's keep this thread for suggestions/feedback. TUS forums are turning into a cesspool.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 08:24 PM by j0e »

Offline Kradie

« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2019, 08:51 PM »

It is actually shocking and depressing to witness that people allow themselves to be manipulated. People's mind are so fragile and weak, the only truth they see is the limited parameters that's made for them.
You have the limited parameters - you haven't played the game. I haven't been manipulated - this is a great game. It's not perfect. Let's keep this thread for suggestions/feedback. TUS forums are turning into a cesspool.

''I haven't been manipulated''- That might be something a manipulated person would say  ;)

You could make a separate topic ''Rope Clash Feedback & Suggestions''.

I highly doubt the author will be able respond to all the major criticism in this thread now. Even if he did reply, it would probably be in some generic corporate manner that would leave more skepticism.

I am not DOUBTING the game is fun, it is the author's replies and handling of the situation that makes me doubt. With these types of ideology, it is a cause to concern, that's what I think. 

Then again, if people genially loves this game and other games with similar practices, sure. I can't stop them. To me, it feels like recipe for disaster.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2019, 03:59 AM »
Another point regarding physics:

-Too imprecise. You can't just tap up or down - there seems to be a minimum amount that the rope retracts or extends. The rope keeps changing length after you let go of the arrows. This makes roping in tight areas really annoying.

Edit: I see now that the arrow you last pressed gets held down until you fire the rope again. Could you make an option to turn this off?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 04:21 AM by j0e »

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2019, 12:44 AM »
The gameplay itself seems good yes, I was the 1st to say that, however overall for me it's not a great game because looking at the bigger picture, it uses shady techniques to draw people in and encourages them to spend money, whether they do or not, it will always loom over them.

The actual gameplay looks great! I never doubted that for a second, my complaints are about the economics of the game.

The way I see it, there are 2 huge problems with the gaming industry, games that have play 2 win and/or microtransactions, and people who encourage this whether they pay money or not.

I've already explained with enough detail that a person can go research for themselves and understand exactly why they are a fool for supporting this kind of game/marketing strategy.

Sbaffo, you are talking to a person who actually understands how games are marketed and how humans become addicted to games, sometimes even out of their own control, similar to how TV adverts manipulate people into buying their product with "feel good" music and family/friendship acting that triggers memories of feeling good and having trust in their life, and statistics show most products these days are nowhere near as good as advertised, especially when you actually understand these things.

Look at mobile phones and televisions, they used to last many years, the materials used to be more robust, stronger, now things break a lot easier and everyone wants the latest device every year, Apple and Samsung were even caught downgrading their old OS software which slows down the speed of old phones practically forcing people to buy, or think about buying the latest device. What makes it even more tragic, the majority of the human race unfortunately, and tragically lack a decent education and enlightenment of the bullsh*t that goes on in everyday life, and are easily manipulated into spending their money on f**king trash products, where that money, and those resources could be better spent around the world helping people who don't even have a roof over their head.

You call me retarded lol, you don't even question what I am saying, you don't even argue anything i'm saying, you see some guy being "negative" about something you like and you immediately become hostile, that my friend, is the true definition of being f**king dumb & ignorant.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 12:53 AM by TheKomodo »

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2019, 02:50 AM »
Why do you take it for granted that you have a greater understanding of psychological issues than anyone else?

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2019, 04:58 AM »
I never said I have a greater understanding than anyone else, I simply said that I do have an understanding, which is obvious from the fact I can talk about it with truth that you can discover for yourself if you look up the things i've been talking about and you will see that information is available for everyone to read and learn.

But only a minority of people can be arsed reading about this stuff, and caring about it. Probably the same reason why every time I write a long post with factual information, challenging theories or whatever else, people just simply turn off automatically and can't be bothered with it, if people could take an interest and take the time to actually read, research and learn various subjects, maybe we would all have a better understanding of each other, the world, and the universe we live in. However, that isn't the world we live in.

I've also said before and will say it again, there are lots of people smarter than me and just as smart as me, but you don't really see them hanging out on a Worms Armageddon forum, because well, look at it lol.

Edit - Also  :D :D :D :D

Narcissistic personality disorder...

Not the 1st time someone has threw that at me lol, and sure as hell won't be the last, it's amusing.

I do not think I am important, nobody is important, nothing is important, at least no more important than anyone or anything else. Talking about "importance" is something humans created, humans generally believe they are more important than all other species on the planet, many humans believe they are more important than other humans of a certain skin colour, or where they come from, or how much money they have, and people dare to call me f@#!ing narsissistic! This is the problem with most people, they have it f@#!ing backwards lol, they think just because a person knows a lot, and can confidently talk about how they know a lot, that they think they are more important, it's just knowledge, knowledge gained because they f@#!ing bothered to learn it in the 1st place.

Right now I don't even have a job, and I am still doing things for free for friends helping out streamers, making music, hosting a gaming server, putting hours of work in just to make other people happy! Because I like to see other people having a good time as long as they are not toxic!

I do not need excessive attention and admiration, otherwise I would be trying to get my music signed by record labels, and making shitty pop music, working on my body to become more attractive, have billions of friends on Facebook, while the truth is I just don't give a f@#! what people think about me, I don't want to talk nice about someone to their face and talk shit about them behind their back, I don't want to tell the couple on Facebook they are the most beautiful couple i've ever saw, because they aren't, I will however mention they look happy together! I don't spend an hour taking 500 pictures for my profile picture like most young people.

I strive on criticism, I love learning from people better and smarter than me, and generally spend my time finding people who know more than I do so I can learn from them and become more experienced in the things I enjoy! That's why I enjoy debating so often because I enjoy being challenged and i've learned a lot over the years by doing so, i'm not scared to have someone call me names because my opinion and experiences don't suit them LOL.

A lack of empathy... I sometimes just cry at night thinking about people who don't have what I have, i'm broke but I still have parents who have been together almost 50 years, who showed me love and hard work growing up, I have a roof over my head, an education, the possibility to do anything I desire(within reason), and thinking about animal cruelty, sex & human trafficking, people who literally have no control over their life, bullied and beaten every day, who don't have a family that loves them, people who have life threatening diseases, the list goes on... It's the reason why i'm so f@#!ing angry and depressed a lot of the time, because the world is mostly a fake reality in order to ignore the real suffering that the majority of the human race must go through, so that the smallest percentage can have it all...

When I see someone else in pain, and I mean real pain, like fearing for their life, being emotionally scarred for life, being in so much pain because of some other evil f@#!! It f@#!ing hits me hard...

I care more than you will ever think about other people.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 05:24 AM by TheKomodo »

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2019, 09:17 AM »
Nope not gonna read those wall of texts

Offline Kradie

« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2019, 10:28 AM »
Nope not gonna read those wall of texts

I did.

It was Informative, it is subjective, and people can interpret it their way, as far as they allow themselves too.

Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2019, 11:03 AM »
I'm always looking forward to read Komoposts, he makes up for the whole community. :)

I wouldn't say microtransactions are particularly bad, if I were in position of needing to survive I'd have to come up with similar tactics... But if the stuff discussed here is true, this kind of thing reminds me of gambling which doesn't add to Olympic aspect (in terms of fairness) of gaming and the competitiveness that comes with it, which defeats the whole purpose of playing games for me, personally.

As we move out from real and into the virtual worlds and the survival activities being automated for us, does that mean that in-game microtransactions might be a way to compensate for survival in terms of social status? I'm not sure. If we're moving in this direction, I think we'd rather stay in the real world, why do we have to repeat the burden of survival all over again, even if it's just on a social level?

I'm almost sure the gamedev industry is going to be soon regulated by laws because of this, if not already.  :D

So as a developer, I'm asking to take this information into account, and lets make our best to create games that make people liberated. Cheers!

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2019, 12:05 AM »
Bit more feedback: you should save more of the ghost races, so each race is more different. I've been racing against the same ghosts dozens of times or more. Getting all the upgrades is one hell of a grind, so this would make it more fun/replayable for sure. Also knowing that your replays would be seen by others would add an incentive to play.

Possible bug: I was able to play level 15 ages ago in Time Trial mode, but I've never seen it in "story mode" or whatever you call it, yet.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 12:12 AM by j0e »

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2019, 07:59 PM »
Game has been updated

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2019, 11:50 PM »
Game has been updated
Cool. Any idea what has changed? I don't think my game got any updates.

BTW I got this message from Mesiba:
Quote from: MesibaGames
The tus forum was too hostile for me, and I feel like if I will reply there it's only gonna get worse :D I won't respond there anymore, but there are really nice feedback over there so I will take a look there from time to time
Good to know he's reading our feedback even if he isn't responding.

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2019, 02:57 AM »
I've leveled up a ton the last few days and the ghosts haven't changed. There's just 2 sets of ghosts for each map.. you need way more, and they need to update regularly.

Reached 'legendary' and still haven't seen level 15 in story mode. That must be a bug.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 03:31 AM by j0e »

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2019, 11:55 PM »
Hey MesibaGames, don't mind these c@#!s, your game is great

Regarding some bugs the matchmaking hasn't improved that much, also ranks should have different icons to distinguish them