Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:40 PM

Author Topic: New Multiplayer Rope Racing game for mobile - Rope Clash  (Read 11379 times)

Offline TheKaren

Re: New Multiplayer Rope Racing game for mobile - Rope Clash
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2019, 06:05 AM »
your game is great

It's a good stepping stone for him, at least, definitely good progress in his skills as a developer, but in reality it's like 1%, at best, as good as Worms Armageddon, which is still a compliment lol.

This game, with microtransactions, is like having a beautiful girlfriend or boyfriend, with a horrible personality... Which is ok if you are only in it for the sex I guess.

What makes this game good right now is the fresh competition for you guys.

If you guys are still playing this in a few years, let's see  :D

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2019, 06:50 AM »
Seems everyone who has tried this game thinks it's great. Maybe you should just give it a try :P

Online Sbaffo

« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2019, 10:58 AM »
Nobody gives a shit komo.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2019, 11:27 AM »
WA is superior in every way.

You can't even play with others and/or talk to them in Rope Clash. (Should seriously consider adding this)

I don't understand what the fascination is for a game that is a complete downgrade compared to WA.

If Rope Clash was original in any sense, sure it'd be a great little game, minus the p2w stuff.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2019, 12:51 PM »
I just played Sensei and pavlepavle  :D

Offline Sensei

« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2019, 03:16 PM »

I haven't played in days. Ever since sbaffo and j0e decided to take over the world haha.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2019, 03:19 PM »
Why would anyone stoop so low and support these types of business practices? It is like supporting EA, Activision and Bethesda's monetization. You become part of the greed, and you will continue to bleed.

The dumbest argument could be ''Don't pay, you are already experienced. Let the noobs pay.'' Pride & Accomplishment at its peak. ::)

So this game could be a fad, WA is indeed superior.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 08, 2019, 03:43 PM »

I haven't played in days. Ever since sbaffo and j0e decided to take over the world haha.
Still haven't beaten your run of 55 secs. The controls are so clumsy in tight spaces.
Edit- Oh that's StepS nvm... where is the delete button? :D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 04:15 PM by j0e »

Offline Triad

« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2019, 06:01 PM »
Obviously WA is superior, what kind of stupid argument is that? But WA is PC game and RC is mobile. And this is the closest thing we have available on mobile to itch our roping craves. It is great for some quick roping.

Now, I think nobody here really fan of p2w practices, but this game kinda have the monopoly on mobile roping atm. So I play it, but by blocking every ad in game and not giving any dime to the dev. If the purchases offered only cosmetic items etc. I would be happy to buy some to support the dev. Sorry Mesiba, great game really enjoying it but I won't support you in any way and I'll be the first to abandon it when a better alternative arises.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2019, 06:38 PM »
When you figured that community isn't really interested in your "ethic/moral" standards and provocations, you actually started comparing mobile game with W:A in terms of quality.

What the f@#! you two have been smoking? I quit long time ago, but if you share the number of a dealer, might as well start again. Merchandise seems fantastic.

Offline TheKaren

« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2019, 07:33 PM »
Why do you want to play games on your mobile anyway when you have consoles and PCs?  Ignoring people and the world when you are outside(I say this cuz I saw a kid walking into a lampost playing a game on his phone and broke it lol)... Even when travelling on long trips, take a laptop or something better...

Point still stands and is a perfectly solid arguement, WA is superior in every way, laptops are mobile as well, heck i've sat and played Worms Armageddon on Arthur Seat before, ONLINE!

I even hate myself a little for playing poker on my phone...

Edit - Lol, at least you guys aren't as bad as this:

$1000 for a monitor stand, a f@#!ing stand, f@#!ing plebs ahahahaha

« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 07:42 PM by TheKomodo »

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2019, 08:37 PM »
Who the f@#! carries a laptop around and randomly plays games while in public?

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2019, 08:51 PM »

$1000 for a monitor stand, a f@#!ing stand, f@#!ing plebs ahahahaha
the only reason why ppl buy Apple stuff is that it's from Apple and there's a specific group of people retards[?] that do that.

Who the f@#! carries a laptop around and randomly plays games while in public?
why not? what'd ya gonna do when you are bored and waiting 3+ hours for something? (traveling by train or sth)

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2019, 12:15 AM »
Sure, if I have 3 hours I'd pull my laptop out. If I have 5 minutes or even 30 minutes I'm not playing WA - for that hassle there's nothing new for me to experience, no more magic. ProjectX still gives me that experience, but it's hard to find games, and it has poor compatibility/performance. I really want 3.8 to come out and for this new scheme format to be taken advantage of.

Does anyone know if it would be technically possible to add ghost racing to WA?

Offline Kradie

« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2019, 01:03 AM »
Sure, if I have 3 hours I'd pull my laptop out. If I have 5 minutes or even 30 minutes I'm not playing WA - for that hassle there's nothing new for me to experience, no more magic. ProjectX still gives me that experience, but it's hard to find games, and it has poor compatibility/performance. I really want 3.8 to come out and for this new scheme format to be taken advantage of.

Does anyone know if it would be technically possible to add ghost racing to WA?

Remember the line ''Limited parameters'' j0e? I think you are exhibiting this trait wonderfully in your post. There's tons of magic left in WA. But with a narrow mind that has exhausted all most resources within the parameters, then it is hard to see past the horizon.  But you and others do not allow yourselves to go beyond, but instead clinging to the usual worn out phrase''None of my friends plays WA anymore. WA is dead''. It is not, regular dudes like you and I still plays it. Try something new, venture into the unknown.

Sure some of my friends don't play much or nothing at all anymore, but that's not to say the game is dead. It is the pursuit of activity you ride on, and what you take with you, will be part of the ride. I play a variety of scheme, particularly Zar schemes, it is the scheme people often come to my game for. A beacon of activity and fun. You need to find your beacon, as well as everyone else. The past is dead, get over it.

Ghost racing huh? Sounds like a module that could be made.

Also WA is superior, compared to this inferior PC rope clash. duh.

People carry laptop easily in backpacks....  ::)

Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB